Rock Paper Scissors

Chapter 59
Azariah's pov

I stare at him, with my hands on my hips, and a scowl on my face.

"Care to repeat that?" I bark out.

He holds his hands up in surrender. "Don't shoot the messanger. I was told were having brunch and to not let you spoil your appetite."

"Name one fucking time I spoiled my appetite?" I continue to stare him down. This is bullshit, I can't possibly make it on just a cup of coffee.

Jace looks away from me, clearly trying to hide the smirk on his face. I push past him and open the fridge to see what I can get my hands on quickly before we have to leave. Which is in the next thirty seconds. Give or take.

"We need to go shopping. Sorry" He states.

"Somebody sure does." I agree.

I shut the fridge and open the cupboard where he keeps the cereal. Bingo! I grab the box of fruit loops then go put my shoes on. I have no problem eating it straight from the box, no milk needed. Jace snickers as he opens the door for me. At least he's not stupid enough to try and take them from me.

The sound of me crunching on my non healthy breakfast fills the truck on our way to my parents. I hold the box towards him, "Want some" I offer. Jace manages to keep a straight face and politely declines. Whatever, "Suit yourself".

We pull up to my parents and my father is standing outside waiting for us. He comes over and motions for me to roll down the window. I quickly hide the cereal on the floor by my feet, then comply with his request. "Hey dad, are you hear to warn me that she's cooking and I should run?"

A laugh escapes his lips before he can stop it. "No smart ass. I just wanted to tell you guys to follow me." And with that, he turns and gets in his car.

I give Jace a questioning look, and he just shrugs his shoulders, clearly not knowing either what is going on.

My dad pulls out of the driveway and we follow him. I reach down and grab the box, and continue crunching away. Every so often I take a sip of my coffee to wash them down.

"You know I would have made you breakfast if we were up in time." He tells me.

"Well maybe if you didn't keep me up all night, we would be getting up earlier." I innocently say. Cause to be honest, I'm pretty sure it's me who keeps us up. I'm not ashamed to admit that I can't get enough of his body. One time just doesn't cut it.

He dares a glance over my way, looking like he's going to eat me. Hell yes, bring it on. "Stop it Azari, we have obligations here". I go to argue that it's him with the 'look', but he's not having it. "Your staring at my mouth, and I can tell from the look in your eyes, and the smell of your arousal, what your thinking. "

I'm so focused on my mate, and thinking up a come back to his accusations, that I don't notice we've stopped. My dad is already headed towards our truck, with a huge shit eating grin on his face. We both get out, and go over to him.

Were still on our pack lands but away from the main part of town. Just on the outskirts is my best guess.

"Well, what do you think?" He asks us.