The Babysitter

Chapter 33
Jace's pov

Fresh rain.

It invades my nostrils, and the scent is so thick i can practically taste it.

My eyes slowly open without me telling them to. Since my brain is still under the fog of sleep, it takes me a moment to realize what woke me up.

Fresh rain. Or in other words, Azariah. She's sitting on the bed beside me with a look on her face that one can only interpret as annoyed.

"Are you gonna get up, or did your lazy ass forget about our date tonight?"

I take in my surroundings, and come to the conclusion that yes in fact i'm up. But not in the sense she means. And if the sheet that's covering me happens to slide any lower, she's gonna see just how 'up' i am.

"It's still dark out, how can i be late?" My brain finally finds something other than her intoxicating smell to grasp on to.

"That's because it's nine-thirty at night asshole. Your three hours late"

Fuck, how could i fall asleep and forget we had a date? More importantly, when did she agree to date me?

Before i can appologize to her, she swings her leg over and straddles me. She's sitting directly on my cock, i guess there's no trying to hide it now. Her hands grab both of my wrists, and she pulls them up over my head.

I don't dare open my stupid mouth, anything i say right now might cause her to stop whatever the hell she's doing.

She brings her mouth close to my ear, "If you move a muscle, i'll find someone else to take me out tonight."

I nod my head in understanding, but honestly, i don't understand. Best to just keep quiet. She runs her tongue up the side of my neck, and an involuntary groan leaves my mouth. She switches sides, running her tongue there too.

I try to gently grind my pelvis into hers, hoping to alleviate some of the pressure thats building. The action only makes my throbbing cock hurt worse. Azariah chuckles at my next groan, then uses her tongue to lick the seam of my lips. I open my mouth, trying to invite her in, but she moves away, trailing her tongue down my adams apple and to my chest.

"Lift your head" She commands me, and i immediatly obey. She tucks both my hands under my head, "Keep them there, or i leave. Got it?"

Fucking right i got it. No need to tell me twice.

She kisses a trail down the center of my chest, and stops when she reaches the sheet. Her lower body has slid down to where she's able to grind her pussy on my knee cap. Using her teeth, she lifts the sheet and pulls it away from me. All i can do is watch as she looks me over, then smiles in appreciation.

"Looks like i was wrong Jace." She uses the tip of her tongue and lightly trails it up my length. My body bucks at the onslaught of her mouth, wanting more. "You are definitely up"