Sign Two

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 25/10/2022

.

.

.

Do you ever think or even realize? How many times in one day that you spend to take a look at the magnificent sky in the hectic world even only for a few second? 

The beauties of the sky that are splendidly there above you. With many different colors that look like they are telling a story. 

.

It can be a clear blue sky without anything on it or might sometimes a warm orange and purplish color. Then the other time, it will be the most reddish that is so bright and feels so blinded. Yet, in her hecticness in her previous life... how many times in a day, did she spend to only look at the beauty of the sky? Because as she remembered, in a second after she woke up in her exhausted body- the thing that she will care about was only her smartphone that had anything she needed to do. Every day was always a very busy day in her life. EVen she did not remember when was the last time she had a proper breakfast? 

' I didn't think I have time.' She thought.

but,

No. 

It was more likely she choose not to have any time. She was so immersed in her tight schedule and never had a chance to even realize any single beauty that the world was given to her. Her ambition and her pride were so damned high for her to give herself even a little bit of break. Life used to be so miserable even only for a second for her.

Then, that's why, she wonders...how could she survive in this world that she knew nothing about?

[ Eat well, okay?] and while sitting on the wooden dinner table with her little sister sitting in front of her, she said in sign language. 

" Okay!" and the lovely little sister, with her chubby reddish cheeks, enjoys her bread and onion soup that she made.  

[ Do you want more?]

And her sister smiles, " Yes!" she said, without any sign language, but somehow Irisha just could understand her emotion. The enjoyment, makes Irisha also feels so much happier just by looking at her sister. Just by looking at her...  Irisha feels everything is in the right place. 

.

.

She knows nothing about this world. That was something and is something that she is still concerned about after she decided to keep living. She was only ten years old with her baby sister who had just been born and what can you expect from a child and a baby, to live alone in the forest like this? ...moreover, to make the condition even worst, she is deaf and muted. 

Yet, even though each day was a harsh and hard day, she did not understand why she still moving on. In this poor child's body, why she could still moving and did housework just to make sure that their life still going on.