Another Repeated Intermezzo!

Hey! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I was so immersed in Turkiye so that I could not help but no touching my laptop and start to write again- so that is why now I try to pay my debt to you.

.

But, after the recent chapters I would like to break the ice first by another intermezzo- if you know me, it is all about me talking in detail, giving description about my character. As usual, these pictures are not mine but- they really all look like my character in my imagination ahaha

SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME TO DROP IF ITS YOURS!

Also, I accidentally deleted another intermezzo about Ash, Ivy and Arisha so I will start again here ^^" I am so sorry! but well, I will give another update about them so please stay tune! There are new character detail that might or might not be you ever think will come out hehe

SO first,

Ash Isaac Malum, the second prince of the current royal family. He is the third dragon child to the Emperor and is the second child for the current Empress or the Second Empress who married with the Emperor after the first Empress or Castra's biological mother passed away.

 He is the third dragon child to the Emperor and is the second child for the current Empress or the Second Empress who married with the Emperor after the first Empress or Castra's biological mother passed away

Interesting fact about him is that he is now amost 17 years old and he is actually a Duke of a quite big land. As he will not inherited the Emperor's title, he will be the one with highest authority after the Emperor himself. He is so carefree and he is basically a chaos himself. Only Arisha who actually can really tame here due to his brother complex behavior toward her- ahaha! Well of course he also want to do it with Irisha to- but, you know why he does not have to right?

Yet, as the story progress, could you see that he becomes so much mature? 

Can you guess why is that?

Well, for him, someone who once destroyed all the castle just for fun- if then he found something for him to protect, he will somehow try to adapt into the most extreme change. After many events happened, he then realizes that protecting the one he loved is not only can be done by power- sometime even it will be not enough. That is why now his behaviour changes due to him thinking that having a proper foundation and authority in this kind of society is much more safer for Irisha and Arisha. So that is why he is now so diligently go to the academy - .

NEXT!

is his sister, the definition of what is beauty it self- Ivy Isaac Malum.

She is the first princess of the Empire Malum, the one who is well known with her beauty. Not like Ash, she has nothing to be inherited due to the strict law of patriarcal situation. Especially due to her ability to bear dragon's child that has direct line with the Soul- she has to be protected under the Emperor's name only. After all, in this case- the pure the blood will determine the power of the child after all. Btw she is now almost 20 years old this year.