Sign Nine

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 15/11/2022

.

" Your Grace!" Ray said in surprise while running toward a charismatic man who just come inside the Royal Palace where most Imperial members live. " Y-you are back!" sure, it always tenses himself up whenever he has to speak with one of the most important person in the empire. He feels even more thrilling because not long ago this man did some madness to his own room and injured several people before he left the palace. A very good reason why his heart thumping crazy right now.

"... prepare a bath for me," he said calmly. 

and it makes Ray frown in confusion. "... Yes, Your Grace." while observing and questioning why is his body wet. "... Then, I will also prepare for your blood transfusion, Your Grace," he said while inside of his heart he is terrified to suggest something he knows will displease him, and he already prepared to be screamed at.

But,

the crown prince with all his attractiveness sighs out loud and brushes his semi-wet hair to the back. " Ya, ya. I don't even care anymore," he said while walking with Ray's following him.

"... There is also something that I should tell you, Your Grace," he said, trying to gamble a little with this kind of new situation.

" What?"

and he shocked. " Eh?!"

" I said, what?!" and the crown prince looked at him pissed off.

" Ah! the International Minister asked me to schedule a meeting for you due to the Empress's request," he said in hurry. Seemed the strange situation does not really change that dramatically.

and the crown prince takes a minute to think. "... the meeting does not work out, huh?" he guessed it right. Well, it is not something new when he is absent at Imperial meeting while the other imperial children there. " ... then schedule it."

" Y-yes! Yes!" he said while staring confusedly toward the man who should not act like this! Seriously, Ray is not even joking, after many years serving the Imperial members, he knows a pattern of the one with the dragon's blood. The outrage, the madness, the terror that could happen because of that blood. It will not simply end just in several hours like this. 

"... well he did take the other transfusion though." so maybe, that is the reason.

On the other hand, the man itself is now leaning in the very big bath hot water pool with the most expensive and dragon statues alongside it. The decoration is so extravagant and thick with a black and silver accent. Above him, a glass roof shows beautiful night scenery. 

Splash!

The sound of water is always calming. That is always the reason why he comes to that lake to compose himself with this power that's sometimes uncontrollable. Yet, the other sensation instead of the water is still vivid in his memory.