Sign Eighty Two

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

" I don't want it." said Pope Joseph while Anna standing behind him smiling confusedly. In one of the Inn in the outer side of the capital city of Malum Empire, after they just spent months travelling to this place. Of course to visit his far away daughters who also now in confusion with his action right now. " Whatever you say, I will stay here and I will not stay in that fucking palace." he said it while looking at Irisha who is standing in front of their door room. Confusedly looking at his anger that she seems not to understand. 

"... Father, you are not using sign language." said Anna. 

but seems that he did it purposedly as he is now looking at Irisha in rage but also dissapointment. Even at that gaze she found herself feeling hurt and she could not do anything about that. " ... Well just tell her that I will meet only Arisha. She can just do whatever she wants to do." he said as he then goes inside the room leaves her outside with Anna. 

and Anna just sighed as she then looks at Irisha who is more sad than confused with what happened. 

[... Is it because I am so late to greet him?] asked her. [ He was okay .... but suddenly decided to leave the palace-]

" Well, should we have a cafe somewhere first? we can find a place to sit and talk right?" asked her while grabbing her shoulder after signing. 

Irisha then follows her, to then looking at Lady Cordelia who actually somewhere near them. She somehow put her knights in disguise just because she feels that Pope Joseph's anger toward her is related to something that happened in palace without her present.

" Where should we go? I am actually so excited about explori-" and Sister Anna was so excited looking around the palace before she then realizes that there are so many gaze coming toward them. " Oh? - Ah!! Irisha!" and she looked at Irisha in panic as she then looses her hand to hers. 

" I - I apologize-" of course because uncousiously bring an important person like her and even touched her so friendly.

- BUt Irisha smiles kindly, as she then grabs her hand as she then walks in the capital street nonchalantly. Without saying a thing just yet, before then walking into a bakery where the eyes of the customers and the servants immediately wider- even almost they are all standing to greet her, but- her subordinate somehow manage to keep them silence. 

" ... Two people, Your Majesty?" asked the manager with somehow a fluent sign language which makes Anna kinda surprised. 

[ Yes, please. It is better to also choose a little private place.] she said. 

and he nods while smiling. " Of course, then please, follow me to the second floor."  

[... I am trying to provide you the best of all, but- I hope you are comfotable enough, Sister.] she said while somehow smiling bitterly. While somehow Anna is now trying to find what the 'discomfort' that she mentioned inplicitly. As they are now in the VIP place without a reservation while being served with the best service.