Sign Fifteen

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 09/12/2022

.

.

.

Her office in the palace is on the first floor near Samala Garden. The Garden can be visited casually by people who have the access to the palace. It is a quite spacious garden with beautiful vines with unique flowers that come from the cracks of the rocky stones. It is so natural and is one of the reason why the garden looks so beautiful. There are not many trees in this garden and the plants are almost all small flowers that will survive in this cold temperature and it can not be destroyed easily by strong wind caused by many dragons in the sky flapping their wings while sometimes they land on the area near the garden.

" Ms.Irisha." and someone surprised her who touched her shoulder quite suddenly. Then, Rosan's friend, Edward, looks at her in concern while saying. " I am so sorry, am I surprised you?" in his fluent sign language.

and she shakes her head. [ What is it?]

He smiles very gently, in a way that many ladies will fall for him especially with his appearance who already looking appealing." I was looking for you in your office, but, I did not find you. People said that you still have a meeting. I was going to wait for you in front of the room." 

She nodded, still can't get used to his sudden changed, yet, she smiles. [ Is it about the previous task?]

He nodded. " Yes, I have done it and need a consultation for further execution."

[ Then, let's talk in my office.] she said while walking after the man gave her gesture to go first. A kind of gesture that a gentleman will do to a lady. Which also something that she could not imagine to be done by him for someone like her.

On the day when this man asked her to read the text in that thrilling situation, he met her who was leaving the Imperial Infirmary. He stood in front of the entrance while holding a paper. She thought that he needed something that was not related to her, but, after he looked at her, his eyes widen up and he approached her slowly. 

"... What do you want?" but Haya, was so different when he faced him. He pulled Irisha to his back and protected her from this man. She of course could not see or understand what they were talking about but, Haya suddenly gave her a paper. She looked at Haya and Haya said, " This man wants you to read this. After that, he said he will go."

Irisha quite confused but then looked at the letter. She read it quite a while and looked at him to his eyes. He was looking so sad despite how arrogant and vocal he was.

" I, only want to say my apologize," he said. " I sincerely want to apologize for all the rudeness that I've done to you. I am sure, it will be hard for you to accept it... and I will not try to force you..." 

and it was the first time that someone asked her forgiveness. On that day, she was so confused about how she supposed to react.  In the first place, she never thought that this man was wronged her after all. [ I don't see why I have to forgive you. There is nothing to be apologized for after all. You are just believing what you believe.] she said.