Sign Ninety

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

They are a lot of people that are saying that, she is somehow has changed. Well, she is not that ignorant for not knowing how she was behave all a long her teen life- as somehow be called as a mad beauty dragon Princess. 

Yes, indeed she has changed quite a lot.

After all- there was a lot of events happened in her life. Quite significant one that somehow could not let herself but- to be so aware of how her why of thinking could be so much different.

After all- as much as she remember, her childhood was nothing compare what she has seen nowdays. 

It was never about a loving sister who stands so hard for her sibling. It was never a gently smile with somehow a tender touch. 

Even she could not remember when she ever had a warmth good embrace. Or, did she even ever has one? She could not even able to recollect that memory. It was just something that dragons never have in the first place. 

Not far a long- just before that Empire in that Rocky Empire somehow has changed by the existence of a deaf and mute ordinary woman- people look at them as something above all of the terror after all. So, how could she know about a simple warmth embrace at the first place? How could she know about the fact that they were once a broken human that was empty inside?

"... You are so strange." and she was once said that to one of her maid who she found embracing her baby with an emotion that she did not know about yet- " A mother never did that to her child." the embrace that now she knows as something so natural to do- was so confusing for her who never had it before. 

Yet- the maid who concerned more about the terrifying dragon blessing in front of her could not say anything but a confusing apology. 

There was a lot of time she witnnesed something she thought abnormal. Even a simple human interaction that she saw in that palace- could make her somehow confused. The fact that they could be so much different to each other but not to her- they could somehow smile and laugh while it was only terrifying horror when they looked at them.

" Dragons after all- someone that should not be closed with."  

they said- the dragons were all different. 

and surely- she realized it in the most painful way to then make her as someone so wicked inside this palace. Ah no- all of the dragons were all wicked after all- and no one tell them how wicked they were. They were all left alone in that cold Rocky Mountain. 

No one ever tell her that her life was so miserable- or that what she did was wrong. No one embraced her when she did have strange ache in her heart that made her hard to even breath free. No one there- 

-Not even a mother to her.

.

So tell her how is she supposed to feel, when the pain was so clear- and the sin she has done guilts her after an ordinary woman who is a stranger comes to her life and tell her the kindness that she never once knew.