Sign Eighty Four

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

She feels like she was having a strange dream that she could not say it is as a bad at all. Strangely, everyone she has known exist in that dream. Either she as Lara Dena or she as Irisha Spes, are both exist in the same time in the same world while then giving each other the best smile that they both could give.

" Do you know how much I am happy for you?"

and in that dream world that is filled by warm white color, in the same time- both of them saying the same words to each other. 

'... after all- I am happy now.' and it is all because of the past and the present which has created her to be someone who is now confidently could say that life is great. 

"... Maybe because I drank so much that is now, I found many people here- in my dream." said Irihsa Spes while chuckling a little bit. It feels so funny to be somehow in this kind of world while somehow recollecting the moment she has in her life. 

and Lara Dena is now laughing despite her stern and cool looking deamenor. " ... RIght, you don't even have that much high alchohol tolerance." and she takes a look at Irisha Spes from head to toes while somehow smiling so gently. In fact, it is the first time that she, herself looking at her with that expression. "... Us, is somehow so different in that body." 

she nods immediately yet look at her for awhile, "... but somehow, your apperance might be the best one for being the Empress of The Dragon." 

and she chuckled. " Right? I have that kind of villain expression." she said so freely. There is no limit with how she is now behave. It is so easy to see, of how she looks like there is no burden on her shoulder.

She then smiles dearly while looking at her. " ... You are me after all." 

" Yes. I am you, after all." she said while smiling so beautifully. Really, kinda makes her wonders when was it exactly that she, herself as Lara Dena was smiling so dearly like that. " So that is why, because you are me- I will devour him anyway." 

" You got a handsome one, why holding back so much." she said. 

and she frowns, " Pardon?" 

" Do you remember- father once said, just takes the risk after all." she said. " ... At the end of the day- you never know the good is waiting after that." said her while her gaze then looks at a man who slowly comes closer to them.

While she still not sure about who is he, he then opens his mouth. " RIght. You learned so much-" add a man whose face still feels fuzzy and blurry but she as Irisha Spes could not help her tears after that person arrived. 

" Papa..." even she feels like her voice trembling- despite she is now is impossible to hear the voice anyway. Yet, dearly- she runs over him while giving him a big hug which he welcomes as dear as her. Even the way he pats her head so gently while feels like he longs of her as much as she is to him.