Sign Eighty Six

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

' It is terrifying.' 

and she will not try to ignore the feeling.

Quite strange is not it? for someone who was so drown with the past. Who was once thinking that future will be something to be afraid of- but, while indeed that it is still so terrifying, strangely, she could not stop herself to be so excited to move forward.

.

"  You are truly strange are not you sister?" said Ivy to her who is now giving her peeled apples that she seems struggle to swallow. After all, there is no normal food that could get inside her stomach without her force it inside. It is also if she is not ended up vomit it out again. " Even in this situation, seems like you are happy." and she could not blame her to say that at all while phisically everyone could see of how in the past four months she has changed dramatically. 

Due to the pregnancy of the one with the dragon blood, she, as a normal human without mana- it effects her so much. It is really hard for her to keep the nutrient inside because she keeps vomitting. They have to put the nutrient from the infusion. Due to that she also loses a lot of weight she is now looks so miserable. 

Her body always has strange ache- quite painful but also makes her body weak to the point that she could not walk a lot. She literally almost in the bad for these four months. 

SO yes, she is not alright. 

But, 

Even now everyone now how bright her face is. The way she looks at her with the brightest eyes that she could ever seen. Even Ivy could not help herself but then smiling along. 

[... I am okay.] she said that despote her thin body have a lot of struggle to just sign the language. While her sweet smile looks so dearing as she rubs her big belly. [ How is my family?]

" They are okay." she said. " They always worry about you but- they know that you are okay." she said. While she stops to feed her when she realizes that she could not get it more. Of course, only half of the apple that she could eat- yet, despite of how her heart beating by the worry she keeps her smile gently.

" She brings your sister and your father to explore the Empire." she said. " - Arisha said that they both really like the traditional skewer near the border, that is why recently they keep coming to the place." 

" My brother think it is better to just bring the chef to the palace- but Arisha disagreed and said that it is tastier because of the journey to go there too," she said. While then looking at Irisha who seems to immerse in her story. After all, due to the pregnancy- all smell will be uncomfortable and sometime harmful for her. Due to that no one with no blood of dragons could go near her. It is also including her own family. 

'... and that is why my heart hurts because of this-' sometime, even though it is just sometime, after looking through what things she had been doing for their family, Ivy could not help but feel so bad with the fact that- this kind soul has to suffer because their blood.