Sign Forty-Four

" ... how could this perfect land have no sense in weather? I am freezing to death" the man said. While slowly getting off from his king-size bed of the hotel he booked. Nakedly walking in the dim room where the moon shines its light through the window. He shows off his muscly body while then wrapping himself with a robe. Walking to the balcony of this five stars hotel while looking above where the famous Rocky Mountain resides.

and he smirks, " ... they still stand majestically in that above, huh?" and Sheif Shakir Varaz turns himself away and leans his body on the balcony railing. Then he spreads his hand on the beautiful woman with her revealing lingerie before embrace her whole body with his.

" You do like the Imperial, don't you, Your Grace?" and she smiles wickedly, " or do you hate them?"

and he smiles, " You quick-witted are not you?" and he likes it that way as he found her attractive. " For a noblewoman like you, seems you know more than you should?" asked him.

Which makes the woman smiles dearly, " You are the only one who dares enough to challenge the emperor." as she leans her chest on his front while casually hugging each other. Sure this woman can seduce him. The fact that outside this room she will be back as the noblest woman of the empire- with her elegant dress and pretend to be the highest dignity.

'... while you moan like a bitch in a bed.'

and the thought of it, gives him another ecstasy. 

'... that's the reason why the woman in the western taste nicely.'

" I am not challenging him. I just make sure he is alright despite his age."

"... Well, what are you expect from the dragon's soul?" and she smirks at him. " Don't you afraid, Your Grace? your soon-to-be brother-in-law will inherit the soul of the dragon- he might be exceeding your power."

and he looks at her while keeping his smiling face.

"... will not you be afraid?"

and he understands this woman's question pretty well. He understands it as much as he wants this whole empire to be him and him only, - and be aware of how powerful this power might be as it felt intense when his pheromone and Emperor's pheromone clashed with each other.

He knew pretty well that he is right now is not a match for that power...

But, that's okay.

" My lady... you have to know that in this world, there will be someone higher than you."

and she lifts her eyebrows as if she could not believe everything she heard. " Don't joke me- you are not someone this pessimist."

" Who says that?" asked him. " I am just trying to say that, we need another method to then grab the power."

" Ah... you mean, Dragon's treasure?" asked her.

" You are so smart are not you?" and he kisses her so much that it makes her giggle.

" Yet, you might have to rethink, Your Grace," she said. " ... If to become the dragon's treasure is as easy as being pretty, many ladies in the empire will compete to be as pretty as they could." and she smiles a seductive smile, " I might as well being that candidate- but, even the first Empress who had either beauty and title- still becomes a dead body in that magnificent palace. Do you ever questioned why is that?"

and he looks at her with curiosity,

and she smiles, " ... it is simply because she is not the treasure who dragon seek. No one knows how it is work, but no one could shove the treasure in to the dragon's embrace is the fact people already knew-" and she lets herself go from his embrace, as she then saying "... and if I said, ' the dragon's blessing is already found his treasure.' what will you do?"