Sign Eighty Three

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

" - How was it Pope?" asked Arisha who greeted her in front of the Dragon hall with a bright smile that he always missed all these years. " My brother is a great person right?" asked her proudly. 

While him, who as confused as Anna- while being treated as the most respected guestes in this palace could not able to recollecting the moment he just experienced. For all the things just has happened- 

He just an ordinary old man from an isolated village anyway, so-

'... How do I feel about it?' Even for him so much is going on and feels like everything is blurry and fuzzy. Yes, he was indeed stayed one night in the imperial palace before- and that day already overwhelmed enough. Yet now, more than that- the feeling is more than that. After all he is now in the great palace of that Great of Empire Malum. A kind of palace that not everyone could go inside easily-  Who once he knew from a mere historical book- to then surprisingly being told as a daily routine by his own daughter, to then just now, he- himself speaking face to face with the soon to be Emperor. 

' So how am I supposed to tell her about my feeling?' for knowing more about the person who married his daughter- morover a kind of person who rule an entire well known Empire? Even he could not help but being shut with the persona he just shown. 

[... I promise you, he tries to be respectful.] and even Irisha already gave him a little idea before hand- but, his respect that he shown to him as the father of Irisha Spes, will not able to erase the fact that the man is still a person with high nobility. 

' It is just hard to interact with him-' and he could not describe the feeling furthermore. 

"... He is not bad." and at least that how he could say for now. As, the man- from higher social class, provided his time for at least greet him- someone ordinary, who has nothing but himself. He is just like what people says about him. 

A leader. A conquerer- A ruler himself, who could make people know about their place just because of his appearance solely. Even back there, the immensed power that surrounded him feel pressuring during what it called as dragon's pheromone. It was something that he read from a book about this Empire- but, to then experiencing it by himself, it surely feels different. 

"... I hope you are enjoying your visit in this, Palace."  he said politely while his hand, handshaked him in respectful manner. " I apologize for not able to provide you more time as for today we have a lot of meetings."  to then apologizing for him being not present- how could someone like him does that to someone like him?

" Yet, I will provide you all of the things you need - please do ask anything to my assistant." 

[... Arisha is waiting outside, after we finish this meeting I will come to you father.]  she said as she then walks along him. Then, he could see a glimpse of them interacting with each other. After all, it easy even for him to know how much this man loves her. The gaze and his actions, as if all of them exist for him to make her comfortable. It is just naturally shown- and somehow gives him a kind of relieve yet a hint of sadness while looking at his daughter whose smile looks so beautiful when she is with him.