Sign Seventy Eight

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

,

,

,

After the life that she has spent, someone like her somehow ended up with her having a believe that after the downs it will always be followed by the ups. So maybe that is way she could somehow bear with anything until now. 

If someone asked her how could she somehow do that? Even, herself could not able to explain the exact how she choose to survive.

The thing she knows is that, there is a place for her to go home.

Then, maybe her empathic and sympathy side grows stronger as she is now walking side by side with people. She somehow could live the life with the thought ' Other might also suffer with something'- of course, without invalidated her emotion and what is happening in her life, but, in a way that thought makes her somehow lifting the heavy burden. 

....as if, she is not alone walking in this life. 

' But again, there will be always wicked along the way.' the one that you could not control anyway despite how much you have tried to get along. Just like the twin sibling who someone fallen apart. 

"... At least from now you safe from him, Miss Irisha." said Lady Cordelia. Who is now looking like the real knight and standing beside her who is waiting in the balcony of the dragon palace. 

It has been one month since she officially becomes her private knight. It also has been one month since the life started to get back to how it should be. 

From far away, the territory that Empress was created- was no longer there. In that place only ashes remained. It was surely a big war between Jahar and the dragons. After that, everything started to get normal. The Emperor gets back to his position and Princess Ivy is no longer the Empress. 

The Empress Naveah is now in a bed rest due to what happened to her. The protection is so great that no one could visit her except the Emperor himself. Due to that event also, the Emperor lead a whole grand war to Jahar that made them cornered and escaped from their own land. It was a real war as the whole high tier knights included the Emperor and the Crown prince and prince was joined the war.

Of course in an ordinary eyes it looks like somehing normal to eliminate an enemy that has been bothering the empire. Yet, in Irisha's eyes and some people who knows- the thing that the Emperor just did is somehow to cover something about the Empress that he seem tries to hide.

Either way, Irisha does not want to dig more about that.

'... Yet, sure- she has some story that even I could not imagine.' for that one, Irisha promises herself that she will take the Empress side if something happened to her.

Then, she also clear her name that was once criminal. After she came back, there was a court for her about being a suspect that involved in illegal trading of the dragons. Which something she expected but never once she thought that Sir Rupert want to banish her from the Empire entirely like that.