Sign Sixty

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

Is it a that burdensome to be accepted as yourself? Is it too much to ask for? Sometimes, when she is too exhausted, when her body could not listen to what she said and her mental starts to crumble- she ended up contemplating about something that she should not do.

But truly,

If she could at least complain a little bit- the things that she ask for is only to be seen as Irisha Spes. Just a little bit of acceptance to be an only human being and to be seen as in equal footing, it is more than enough for her. But, of course in this kind of world- it is something extravagant for a mere commoner who is muted and deaf to ask for.

So she have to go through all of the hurdle, put all of her energy and thinking- sometimes drained to the point she begs all of this to stop. Yet, the thrive inside keeps her walking.

'... so, that's why I am now here.' While sitting one of the salon room inside Ozara Collesoum. With a strange human, that she kind of doubting that an Elf like him could be similarized as her. As, the man who has long ears, long white hair and white eyes without pupils- is something she could not get used to be seen. Yet, strangely, his appearance with a strange like clothes, with a hint of forest and a crown like wooden attribute in his head- gives Irisha.

"... Well lets just start over the introduction, shall we?" he said. " I am Millie Mauri. My King has sent me to be the representative for the International Trading Event."

" In fact, we quite surprise that the ruler of Rocky Mountain who closed the border from outside to do so after hundred years passed." And Irisha notices that he smiles a little bit while still composing her composed character. " ... but, yet the initiator seems not come from the dragon it self."

"... So, of course, I will show you my gratitude to accept my proposal to talk with you in private."

Irisha who was just looking at Tara's signing, then looks at him for awhile before then sign to speak, [ ... Of course, I am also grateful for you coming to our Empire, Sir Mauri. ] which then she smiles while looking at him straightly, [... but, I would like to clarify before hand that, the trading is not about buying and selling our dragons as commodities. They are our sacred creatures.]

and he nods, "... well, of course Ms.Irisha, just like the words your had written in our invitation- our desire is just to know more about their nature. The dragon's nature."

" We, who have been living for hundred decade always longing to know more about all of the mystery of this wonderful world- yet, sadly, the dragons always isolate themselves inside this stunning mountain. It is always been like that ever since The Ancient Holy Dragon's era." And even he has no pupils on his eyes, strangely, Irisha knows that this man is now looking at her deeply. Giving her a gesture that, as the elf who is known for their high knowledge and curiosity, of course- Irisha understands quite well that her existence, as a commoner in the dragon's lair is an abnormality.