Sign Twenty Two

" I am so bored," he said several times already, and he seems not yet to feel satisfied.

"... Then just go die," and Ivy, the first princess of the Malum Empire could not take no more the nagging of her only little brother. She looks at him who sits down lazily in her favorite place to sip a tea. The palace that her father gave to her as her birthday gift. The very palace where the view of its balcony is the second-best of this castle. "... why don't you babysit the little girl like you always do?"

... and she expects him to be embarrassed with what she just said, but,... he has changed.

"... she has something to do with Irisha."

and she sipped her tea calmly while looking at him who is so calm despite her mocking. " Then just go to your place and don't bother me."

and he sneered." You are really is not cute, are not you?"

she gasped, spilled her tea in shock. " Where the hell did you learn that word?"

he just lifts his shoulder. " You are really different from Irisha."

" What do you mean?" she twitched.

" That's what I mean," he said. " ... It's better if I just with them."

Prang!

"... then go to them." while she gives him a deep stare of her shining golden eyes. Yet, the intimidating is so real even Ash knows she is not joking around like usual.

he looks at the glass on the floor that is now broken before taking a glance at the beautiful woman who he knows as his sister. "... you just jealous," he said before then left her who is now sitting in deep silence.

quite a long heavy silence as the beautiful princess in the empire sits while gripping her hand so hard.

'...Jealous you said?'

' me?'

It is too absurd for her to even laugh at that. Too idiotic to even think about that. The term of jealous that she never ever mind of using it, because ever since she was born... the fate already decided her position.

" The beautiful princess of the Malum Empire."

" She is the one who is blessed by the holy dragon."

" Greeting to the dragon's blessing, The first princess Ivy Isaac Malum."

Then they will disgustingly bow toward her while at the same time cursing her as the monster they never have a chance to win with. How vividly all glamorous things surrounded her world, as she sits on the throne that no one could ever reach.

'... and you said, I am jealous?' how could it be possible? It is funny to think about that. It should be, yet- why is she so angry? The fact that she could not even laugh and how she feels hard to control the power inside her now.

" Ahava!" and she shouts while standing in sudden.

WHoooose!

Then, a strong wind blew her beautiful green dress with silver ornament. As her grey-ish platinum hair flutters wildly, her feet still stand as if it's nothing for her at all. In just one second, the bright balcony of her suddenly becomes darker and an elegant white dragon beautifully landed beside her.

" Go, Ahava!" just after she jumps to its saddle perfectly without even being bothered by her long beautiful dress, they then fly straight to the sky with a high speed.

and...In just a second, she is now in the place where she belongs.

The beautiful scenery of the magnificent blue sky. With nothing but the majestic of the two suns that proudly shine above her.