Sign Forty

" Princess, the water is ready." Her maid said while she who is now looking at the magnificent dragons that are flying around the palace she is now living could not stop her excitement. While looking at the dragons from the luxurious windows palace that is thick with Malum's pattern and engraved dragons statues- she could not even describe how their gallant bodies and intimidating gazes captivated her purplish eyes.

It lingers in her spine while looking at them in adoration.

' They are powerful.'

And she smiles while looking at her paled blonde hair that's beautifully falling in front of a large mirror after she turns away. "... What do you think they will call me later?" As she slowly takes off her robe and walks away and dips herself in the big luxurious floral bath. Where all the maid who wears veil neatly do their work.

There are strange tiniest spirit like sylphs, flying around in this bathroom creating a nice fragrance and calmness. They are called Efties, the sprites that could bring a good mood whenever they are.

Other than that, the water abnormally moves, create a bubbles while the temperature is hotter. It is different from water hotter tool as it is being done by another sprites. Which gives the further comfort for the one who touches the water.

" You will be called, their Empress, my lady," the maid said it gently. While doing her job neatly despite her body being covered by a long veil which is a tradition clothes from eastern.

And the princess smiles excitedly, " Empress, huh? It has a nice ring on it." As she then covers her blushed face with her wet hand. Her purplish eyes sparkling while drowning in her imagination, " I never thought that I will be excited with this marriage." But every time she closes her eyes, the imagination of his beauty feels captivated by her. His charismatic gaze is so stunning, his appearance is so flawless. Imagine standing beside him as his bride, "... We will be a perfect couple."

Of course, they are. The one who is terrified by many and the other who is adored by many. Together they will be the most couple who many envied.

Never once did she think that there will be someone suitable to be her husband. Many people have come but no one could make her filled with desire as much as she is right. She, herself surprised by the sudden ecstasy. It excites her to the point that no time should be wasted. The imagination, obsession and ambition that are running wild, just by the thought being together with him,

Because, He has all.

The beauty, the power, the fact that people are terrified by him. Bowing on him every times she looks at him.

"... And the dragon will put his life on his treasure." Said her maid.

And her heart excited by the word, "... And I will be his treasure." Of course he will. As she no one will dare to refuse her. No one in this world. As the fate choose her this destiny.

The feeling while imagining all of it, creates a strange addicting feeling inside her. lingering in her body, creating a euphoric sensation.

' I want to make him mine.'

' I will make him mine.'

But it feels so wrong as she starts to then smiles,

' Ah... I have to make him mine.'

and she brushes her wet her back and said with her sweet voice calmingly," Come out Eros," While suddenly sudden many red petals spread in the air, and a beautiful spirit with a humane appearance shows up and hugs her beside the bath. With a purplish strange hair color that feels like sparkling, golden-ish eyes that has no pupil but golden color, with a strange gown that flutter magically.