Sign Twenty Five

In the end, life is always full of complicated things. Whether she wants it or not, it does not matter because as someone who is living, she has no control over what will happen in her life, is not she?

Kinda, unfair. Yet, what could she do instead of moving forward?

Although her heart feels so anxious every time she looks at him. When his touches are vividly engraved in her mind, while his scent starts to be something that could calm her down. Then after being drowned in the comfortable embrace- the reality of her past slap her in the most agonizing way.

and life sometimes likes to joke around as it then put her in a situation where she could not do anything but, live.

[ I will ask you again, are you sure?]

" I am sure!" said Arisha.

[ It is okay if you still want to take a break.]

" No, My teacher said today will be the day we learn magic!"

and Irisha sighed while looking at her little sister who is now ready with her uniform. [ Are you not tired?]

Then, she shakes her head quite hard while showing a big wide smile to her. " I am okay! I will come back after school is done!" and excitedly do her sign language in front of her.

" I will pick her up, Irisha. So, don't worry." and the second prince, shows up behind Arisha's back while pinched Arisha's cheeks, and her little sister does not seem to mind it.

Again she sighed while looking at both of them who already becomes a good ally if something that Irisha argues about comes out. [ Your Grace, you have to attend your classes too.]

" I am!"

and Irisha glares at him, quite a while.

"... Okay, okay...." and he chuckled. " Why do they always tell you about it now?"

[ Your teachers' concern about you!] she said. [ Arisha, don't play with his grace if he slacks her classes.]

and Arisha nodded. " Okay, sister!"

" Wow, you traitor!" and he really plays with her cheeks so much but Arisha ends up laughing so hard.

Arisha again sighed, [... alright then, please have fun both of you.] who then makes both of them excited as Arisha kisses her in her cheeks after Irisha leans toward her because she is now sitting in the bed.

" I love you, sister!" she said.

As Irisha smiles, as she then looks at the maid behind them. [ Please take care of her.] as this maid is now in charge to take care of Arisha.

" Of course, My Lady." and she said that with sign language, she never expected to be used in this imperial palace... and yes, she is now living in the palace. The place where the member of Imperial family lives and to be specific, the very palace of the first crown prince. It has been one week and, she is confused about why she is still here. To stay in this humongous and luxurious room with the thick accent of the Malum Empire. The strong color of silver and platinum with engraved dragons statues.

Now, she could see the detail of it clearly as the light now is turned on. In fact, she already remembers the details of it as she already spent quite a while in this room. Most of the time to be exact because her body was injured so badly. It will worsen if the medicines run out and will be better if the Imperial Pharmacy does the healing to her body. Yet, unfortunately, they will only allow doing so for four hours per day. It depends on her body and the injury.

'... Tara should come soon, I'd better prepare.' and yes, after several days and treatment- her body gradually becomes better and could move her body without that much pain except her broken right foot.