Sign Nineteen

It's been almost a year for Irisha and Arisha living in this Empire Malum. After the first house that was not worked out for them, they then decided to buy a house out of Empire Malum's three districts. Slightly far from the capital as it takes 30 minutes with a horse but, much friendlier place than one in the capital. Yes, 'friendlier' for someone like her to live in peace. It is a semi-city residence where the houses have much wider land and the houses quite far from each other but still reachable, It is built up in the flat field and near forest which Irisha and Arisha love so much. They always scheduled the times to visit the forest who is known as not dangerous because it is located near civilization. Even though, Rosan and Haya were grumbled as they concerned about how the security is not that tight in this neighborhood but, the neighbors are all nice to her and Arisha. 

" Good Morning!" and as always every morning Arisha will greet the neighbors who they meet with a bright smile of hers. While walking with her usual excitement in the cobblestone road of their residence that leads them to the first gate, and Irisha who is behind her just leads their horse quietly.

" You both always early! Please be careful!" said an old woman who passed them by at the street. 

" Okay, grandma!" and Arisha will be the one who greets them first before telling her what did they say to her. Irisha at first quite surprised by how people here treat them differently compared to the first residence they both were in. Of course, at first, they looked so surprised and shocked to know about Irisha's condition, but they also know that Irisha's matter is not their business to meddle in so they decided to leave them be. Then, another reason that Irisha could think about this difference is that this residence is not a kind of residence like she was before. It is a residence where someone with average financial lives. They have it hard to rent a place in the capital so that is why they choose this place. They are too busy with their other business in order to survive in this harsh world, some matters like Irisha's are not for them to care about.

[ Let's go.] she said, as she hold  Arisha up and put her into the saddle, then she follows her quite smoothly and ride the horse. It still feels kinda dangerous for her even though they have already done this several times, but miraculously they made it.

' Maybe I should just buy a carriage.' she thought because it is not because it's safer but sometimes, on some occasions, she has to bring documents to the palace. She remembers one time she brought so many things alone from her house to the palace with her horse, Tara was so mad because she was not asked to do it. 

Well, Irisha just does not want to do that. Even she knows exactly what position she is in now and what things she could do and buy-but, she just does not want to do it. 

" Lisa invites me to go fishing with her parents this weekend, can I go?"  asked Arisha while looking back at her. " Lisa also asks you to come too but, if you are not free. Can I go by myself?"

[ What time is it?] asked her.

" They ask me to come in the morning."

and she is silent for a while. [ I think I can take a day off.]

" Really?!" 

and she nodded. [ Maybe we should make them special food, what do you think?]

" Yes!" she said brightly, as her eyes sparkle so much. " I will tell Lisa at school!" 

[ Okay.] and she could not be happier enough to see how excited and happy her little sister is now. As she then runs inside her academy's gate and will suddenly be surrounded by many others children. Even in the palace or even in their residence, Arisha easily attracts many people. 

' She is so popular.'  she said and somehow she grows too fast if she could also add that, but, even it is quite melancholic and sad, Irisha will be happily looking forward to that. Because, in the end, there is no other purpose in her life other than to provide Arisha with a good life.