Sign Seventy Three

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

There is something that Ivy does not understand about Irisha Spes. Since the first time she knows her and even until now. Her way to compose her feeling and emotion is confusing Ivy a lot. 

Well, in her case never once since the day she was born, someone told her to control it, conceal it or maintain the emotion that is overwhelming. She just acted the way her emotion and never try to feel bad about showing it at all because who dare to stop her to do so right?

She is a princess from an Empire like Malum. She is also the blessing of the dragons. Acting freely is might be her privileged in this world, and no one also dare to stop her to do so. No one ever told her to control it- or telling her that overwhelming emotions will only lead her to another misery. 

Just after she met Irisha- the one with the most calm demeanor that she ever met, the one who seems able to control many situations she is in. The one who made her questioning, ' how could you do that?' while the situation should make her act uncontrollable. 

' She always off her guard when she is with my brother.' it makes her jealous but, in a way she also feels happy about her. 

Then now, maybe she starts to understand her much better. 

Just when she has to face these problems- the chaos that could not be expected, situation that could not be controlled, and dignity that should be maintained as she is now a leader. '... if I am now acting calmly, they will not even listen to me.' 

and when she lets the emotions take the control, ' I might be gone crazy.'

because how could she is not, when in front of her, after hours and hours of complicated bureaucracy, she have to face the reality that her brother still lying down in deep coma. 

'... To know how handsome he is when he is now lying weakly like this.' she smiled weakly while watching the Elfian representative doing the daily check to him. 

"... Do you know that your lover is the one who make a dragon be healed by Elfian?" she said that made Sir Millie looks at her. " Well, maybe due to our arrogance, I never thought that we might need your help."

and Sir Millie smiles, " ... Is it arrogance though?"

" Is it not?" asked her while showing her natural beauty. 

Then while Sir Millie stop the light from his hands that he said could show the internal part of Castra's body with the Elf's ability- he then stands. " ... The problem is, the dragon is indeed in the right place to be arrogant." 

" Really?"

and he smiles, "  I've lived so long, Empress. I've witnessed many births and downfalls, but- dragon stands still even until now." 

" ... well our ancestors are indeed a freak." she said nonchalantly. " ... To now that our era is the first era when we open the gate to outside the world, is kind of crazy right?"