Sign Eighty Five

Author's Note

Hey! How are you? I am back! 

I am so sorry for not updating the story recently- I have a lot of schedules going on so that I delayed the update. Yet, also honestly, I feel like creating a story despite already finishing the story line in my head- after hours working it is so exhausting to let my self sitting down in front of my laptop and start to write There is no motivation these last months to continu. I am so sorry for that ^^"

Yet, I saw a message in my Wattpad. One of a reader asking how am I doing and the reader said that she/he missed my story, and it makes me so moivated to write! and you...the reader who did that, I am so grateful for you. Thank you, you!

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

It has been a long known thing that no one should bother the dragon who resides in that Rocky Mountain. The ones with the blood of the powerful divine beast, Logan, the dragon. His unimaginable power that he gave for a mere human that once he reigned- is now running in the body of human being. Something that is not supposed to happen- but life at the end, is something that is so wicked anyway.

A mere human, withstanded all of the castratrope that has happened in time. Showing many of how terrifying the power that is running in their blood. Despite many wars that happened in the past-many knows, that the dragons in that mountain still stand proud even until now. 

But is the life of the one with the blood are something to be proud of?

"... human is wicked afterall, of course, they were happy to have such power." The Empress who is now gently petting the head of the dragon with so much affection said it emotionlessly. "... the power freed them from the never ending slavery and torture- and kicked their enemy and savior from their land- then, creating their name in this so called Rocky Mountain." 

" Tell me, who will deny such power if you are a human?" asked her while looking at Sir Millie who is now standing quite close to her. 

and he, who just got royal invitation to meet the Empress in person still trying to figure it out- why, the Empress of Dragon could show nothing in her emotion when she is now talking about the past history of her people. 

' As if there is no emphaty within her about them.' yet- she gives a lot of affection to the dragons that is now letting her petting him so freely. 

Yet, somehow- as he has been living quite a long time- there is a moment that he feels like he could understand her more than anyone else. " ... it is just one of human natural thing." 

she then chuckled, " Greed? yea, sure." she said. 

"... But seem, based on the records- the power of the dragons was once surpass the limit of the person with the blood. Spesifically to the one with the soul." he said. " ... One of the record is also saying that- once, there was a time that the Emperor tried to die with the power. Thinking that the power should not exist in this world- so that is why, he tried to actually die alone without trying to pass it. But- something unexpected happened." and he realized that he found himself waiting for her reaction. Somehow, hoping that what thing he just said was just a folkrole about this entire family.