Sign Three

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 26/10/2022

.

.

.

.

After living for almost eight years, she kind of knew a little bit about the world where she lives in now. The name of the world is Althera. Just like the earth, there are mountains, seas, plains and many similar geographical things that anyone can find in the earth. At one glance, it is really hard to look for the difference between both of them except for the fact that there are 2 'suns' that are above her head which will then become like an eclipse when the night comes. In 27 hours of a day, the suns will become two in the daylight and become united again in the night time.  Their light also changes in the transition from morning, to noon, and night. It will be like a moon from the earth when both of the suns are united. Their light will be fading but could help the lighting in dark.

So it is quite wrong to say that the 'suns' are the sun while they are also 'the moon', but somehow in this world, they called them Solis as the representation of the God which people in this world believe. Pope Joseph once said that somewhere in the 'mainland', the big continent in Althera there is a superior Empire named Solisa Empire. The Empire where the monarchy that runs the empire is known to be blessed by the God of the two suns, Solis. 

" The empire located right in the perfect middle between the two suns- when they rise in their prime time. The imperial family members also have their unique appearance as they are the only people that have blonde hair in this world,"  said Pope Joseph while they are enjoying their dinner time.

" Woah, both of the prince and princess have that kind of hair?" asked Arisha.

Pope Joseph nodded. " All of the Imperial family has that kind of characteristic," he said.

" Also, the empire is so beautiful! There are many things in there, many people also gathered as they are one of the superior empires," said Anna excitedly as she is remembering her moment. " It was really amazing."

" Wow!" and Arisha looks at her in excitement.

[ You said that the Solisa Empire is one of the superior Empire. Is there any more empire?] asked her. She could understand the entire conversation because they are using sign language. Even sometimes it is fast, as she already read and been told by Pope Joseph some of it, she understands quite well.

" Yes, there are many independent governments. The old one, the new one even the struggling one- spread all over the world," he said. " The oldest just like the Empire of Fahir, The Kingdom of Jahar, Empire of Laka... Ah, I don't know. They are so many." 

After doing some reading with many books that Pope Joseph has, in the end, this world concept is still the same as the concept in the world. Where some war, trade, and political things will involve inside. Yet, she could safely conclude that this world is a kind of a world where men dominate the world. In the very simple example is just like in the village. The mayor, the priest, and the important person will all be a man just like Pope Joseph.