Sign Thirty Four

"...."

" You know... if you start to say something that I hate like this every time I talk to you after the meeting- I will ban us to talk after meeting from now." He said with a grumpy expression that Irisha finds cute.

Yet, she hides it pretty well behind her calming expression.[ ... I have already lived here for quite a long time.]

" Just live here forever then."

and Irisha just smile to somehow hide her feeling toward the heavy thing that this man in front of her just said. [ I need to come back to my house, eventually.] and just before the crown prince says anything, she said. [ I will come just like usual, do the daily therapy with you, come to palace as it is now my workplace but... I can not just stay in the palace.]

then, he looks at her with his engaging eyes. " ... Is there something you uncomfortable with?"

she shakes her head, [ It is just something I need to do.] and she smiles brightly, [ What's the matter anyway? We just live in different houses. We can still meet each other, hang out together, you can come to my house too if you want it.]

Yet, somehow he seems does not fond of her idea because it is shown by his expression right now. But, Irisha is also aware that she could not stay like this forever. Their relationship right now already feels so complicated after she thinks about it. Her situation itself, in the process to recover from the pain she struggled with. She has so many things in her mind right now and she does not feel like she could handle anything in one go. Especially, when she now truly realizes how big the gap is between him and her.

It is terrifying to think that far.

Even she found her mouth frozen as if her body already know that it is something heavy.

' because ... even though I already realize my feeling, it does not mean that is the ending right?'

and every time Irisha tries to think further, her heart feels so stuffy and she hard to breathe.

[... Let's come back to your office. We need to discuss some matters.] she then said.

" ... you are changing the topic," he said, yet just sighed and looks at her. " Let's talk about it in my office. You still not yet have lunch right? what do you want to eat?" and casually somehow holds her hand and goes without ever realizing that her heart stops whenever he does that. Yet, Irisha manages to act normal and feels silly at the same time.

' I already could tell anything to him freely about many matters, yet, just about this feeling...'

it's hard.

***

" I think that is the last hamper to be washed," said Tara while putting down a big hamper that filled with clothes outside Irisha's home.

and Irisha pokes her to make sure, she looks at her. [ Thank you for helping me out, even though this is your day off...]

" Ah, please don't mind Ms.Irisha. I am really happy to help you," she said. " After all, it will be hard for you to take care of these piles of clothes alone, right?" said before then looking at the clothesline that is hung with many clothes. Those are being blown by the wind that is now quite wild as the suns rise perfectly on this day.

and Irisha smiles awkwardly, [ I left them for quite a long time of sudden. Even the refrigerator is a nightmare.] and she looks at Tara again, [ Let's go inside. I will prepare some food. Ivy will come soon too, so-]

" The princess?!"

and she nods, [ Ah, I didn't tell you, is not it? Actually... Lady Cordelia will come to visit me as well.]