Sign Fifty-Five

"... I am sorry, Your Highness, with all due respect, Ms.Irisha is not available for you right now." said the man in front of a quite far branch office that she just found out awhile ago. Then, of course, she understands right away why his expression seems like he is in an uncomfortable situation. Because even she, herself, is aware of how she could not hold back her emotion. She knows what face she shows right now. 

'... and why should I hold back?' even the thought of it makes her sick. 

" W-when, she will be available?" and even she choked when she said that, while she tries to put on a simple smile regardless of how she felt right now. Even the veil she is now using, could not conceal it as it still shows a glimpse of her face.

' What should I do this?' while her heart burning and even her hands trembling. Yet, regardless of the hatred, she feels right now- or despite her pride that falls in every second she has to stand in this situation. 

'... While I am the fifth princess of Varaz Kingdom?!'

Is it not make sense?

But, she could not do anything.

" ... He will be in the most relaxing state whenever he is with his treasure."  and she could not help remembering all the words she hates within her heart. 

' How could she becomes his treasure?!'

' It does not make sense?'

' A deaf and muted woman like her?!'

' How dare she?!!'

and the rage is real, as she keeps remembering the whole disgusting situation. " Regardless of how that is a possibility for other than a treasure to be close with the Emperor back in our history,-... but, Your Highness...as you know... quite well I presume, that your relationship with his grace is not going well." 

" So... there is no other way for you to get the opportunity, other than to be close to his treasure right?" 

and she still remembers her expression and the heat that was growing inside hers, as she listened to those words. 

" Wha-hat did you just say?"  and she gripped her hand tightly as her nails scratched her own skin. 

" ... Unfortunately, she is already quite an important person- so you might as well put some effort into it. Be close to her... somehow gain her trust- well she quite let people come, but sure you have to be car-'

 W-WHY I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THESE SHITS FROM YOUR DAMNED MOUTH?!"  and she yelled, as if the rage comes from hers was all out while Eros immediately chocked Sir Rupert's neck with her long nails and a beautiful face filled with pure rage. 

It was the princess's rage that linked to her as her spirit. Even the nails that bleed the neck of Sir Rupert were coming from the princess's pure kill intention. 

Yet, Sir Rupert was so calm as all of this violent atmosphere could not bother him and that was the fact that the princess is also aware. 

" ...because despite you are the kind of person who will be blessed by the spirit- you are not that strong to control that power."  and the image of her past rolled as it started a painful old movie. It was starting to become vivid as if she came back to the time she despised. It felt so real as if the woman who said all of the words with a sweet tone, was right in front of her. "... You are weak, a weak woman with a slight blonde and purple eyes that people said as a blessed human- in fact, you are weak."  

" ... Just like your mother."

"... The whore of this Kingdom."

and she was screaming while covering both of her ears to force the voices to stop. Even her maids came in hurry and Eros looked at her both in confusion and rage.