Sign Forty-Seven

" ... There is someone suitable for being a treasure," Afra said while walking behind the man who is now enjoying the scenery of the Malum Empire from the palace's balcony. The point of view of the city at this height is so stunning. He could even see the preparation of this Holy dragon festival who looks much more cheerful although it is being held in the well-known tyranny empire. Many dragons' related decorations are all over the city... and even the real dragons look hanging around pretty often in the sky. Seems like they try to tighten the security for the preparation of the festival-.

" Who is she?" while fixing his thick leather jacket while walking slowly.

" They call her Ms.Irisha from the Independent Companies Branch which was established several months ago. ....maybe, around ten to eleven months ago." She said.

And he nods uninterested. " ... what family does she come from?"

" She is not from any family." She said.

He stopped, " She is not a lady?" asked him with confused voice." She is a commoner?"

" Yes." Said Afra.

And he looks at her in disbelief, " AHAHA, you are kidding." But Afra looks at him straightly as if she does not need to argue with him about that matter because that's the fact. He then frowned, " Wow, what's a story- how can many people not know about this commoner person who- rises into this hierarchal society?"

" She should be a star, is not she? A hot topic within Empire." And he smirks so wide as he still not find truth in her words. " Many journalists should write about- ' A commoner becomes a dragon's treasure!', then spread all over the Althera- as to how it is sooo new, right? what do you think?" and he does being so playful as he seems to think she is wrong.

And Afra sighed, " If you don't trust me it does not matter." She said. " ... but, you need to somehow low your standard toward this treasure things, and differentiate it with a dragon's partner as it could be different."

He looked at her while rising his eyebrows asking for an explanation.

" ... In the Malum's history, there are many emperors who were not courted his treasure. In fact, the treasures were hidden from the society and being kept in a place where only the emperors knew about them.... While the emperor then courted another woman to be their empresses." She said. "Which means that the dragon's treasure could be a different person from the dragon's official partner." She said.

... as he takes a quite time while staring at her before then opening his mouth, " So you are saying that the previous Empresses were not the dragon's treasure?"

And she nods. " That's what I am trying to say. In fact, the present Empress is the first dragon's treasure that's officially married the Emperor."

Then he scoffed, " AHAHA, so you mean she is also a commoner?" asked him.

" Yes..." while she then sighed, " ...but, please refrain to use that words in this palace, Your Grace." She said. Before then spread out her hand to then create a magic water ball in the air, above her hand. It is so magical as the water sparkling as it is circulating in the ball shape. Then, she looks at it while her eyes start to shine in a similar color as the water ball. " ... Mostly the reason of it was because the treasures were all commoner and could not stand in this society. Then, in order to protect them, they were all hidden."

.

" Even though... I am kind of confused about why, such Emperors like Malum's-were not dare enough to bring their treasure into the public while they actually can do it even though by a force... as you know... they are tyrants- but then, based on my information and speculation, I thought, maybe the treasures who felt pressured and asked to be hidden after all-"