Sign Sixty-Two

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Recently I am dreaming a daring dream. Somehow I really want to share it with my reader of this series. I am someone who always like to immerse in a fantasy world, in fact, there are so many fantasy world I've read- to the point that I am now running out of stock. 

My favorite are Recording Hall, The Villain is Marionette, Convenient Marriage, Under The Oak Tree- and so ooon. Soooo many!! Then, strangely, recently I dare to dream that one day, my story somehow will become like these amazing masterpieces. Well, it is sure daring but- I still am praying now ahaha

By the way, I hope you like the story! Please do like it if you like, and comment something if you don't mind! Enjoooy!

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.

There is something strange between both of them again. Somehow, after what just happened in Ozara Coliseums where many eyes found out about the strange relationship between the crowned prince, the fifth princess and some commoner who suddenly shows herself publicly while she was being shown by the crowned prince's affection.

Yet, while the public who curious started to gather in the Luncheon hoping that the main stars will somehow explain the curious public- no ones showed up but the fifth princess who somehow despite her beauty became only wall flower in the extravagant party. 

Yet, for people who already know their relationship- just like Lady Cordelia, Princess Ivy and even Prince Ash, they somehow know that something was happening. Especially after the 'war' between the two princes, a strange tense surrounded between them.

Strangely after three days this event was held, Ms.Irisha that people starts to talk about shows herself with a strange behavior. In sense, she still the same Irisha Spes that people knows, but- in other sense, people realize that something change in her.

and for someone who already know about their relationship, even the crown prince also shows strange behavior- again, once again, both of them shows some distance.

[ Just make sure that all of the security all of the area is strict.] Irisha said to many people who is now surrounded her in the grand hall of the Dragon Palace. All of them listen to her direction obediently, [ Is everyone who will accompany the representative is prepared?]

" Sir Asthon is now doing the briefing with them." said Tara.

" Ms.Irisha! There is some problem here, why the price of the Blue Stone products are all different!" and suddenly SIr Higrid comes with his fury. 

Yet, while everyone paled by the famous Sir Higrid, Irisha calmly looks at the documents Sir Higrid shows her. Then poked someone beside her while then saying.

[ Present Blue Stone lastly, and you, print out another batch of this part with the right price.] and just like that, Sir Higrid calmed down and people somehow follows her order again in silence calmingly as if they know that if they listen to what she said everything will be alright.