Sign Forty-Eight

They said, on the day they were born many people were celebrating it happily. They were all filled all the streets in the sacred land of Varaz Kingdom. They decorated their houses and cooked a fine dinner as if that day was their important day. 

They then dance and cheer to enjoy the blessed day. As even the spirits were all singing in joy.

" Spirits have blessed our kingdom!"

"Spirits have blessed our prince and princess!"

.

They said that day felt like the miraculous day that ever happened in Varaz.

The day when the twin of the imperial kingdom were born- the day when the king showed his people his third prince and fifth princess.

" I named the third prince, Sheif Shakir Varaz and the fifth princess, Elea Shakir Varaz. May their spirits bless our land." and many cheered happily while some cried in their joy. As it was the day when two children were born with the brightest purple eyes, and hair so blonde- as never in Varaz someone had ever such traits.

They said,

it proved that the spirits blessed both of them.

and they did.

as when the prince and the princess grow older- not only do they become such stunning prince and princess. Which beauties are hard to resist and their glance is too captivating- but, also of how they attract many spirits to have a contract with them.

" You are so beautiful princess, you will find a great man someday."

While brushing her hair gently as she is precious, and while they smile widely in adoration. 

They then said,

" You will be happy with a powerful man to be your husband."

" He will protect you, and treat you like his Queen."

" ... As you are beautiful."

" He will worship you."

and those words lingering in her mind- engraved to her core as she starts to think of it as her dream and how could she is not, while...

The thought of it is make her tremble.

As if her whole body filled with a strange excitement.

To imagine the thought of someone treating her like his Queen.

'... and that's why I will not let you go away.'

as she is mesmerized by the man in front of her. With eyes bright in golden, and his smooth platinum hair slicked perfectly. There is a sudden urge to hold his face with her hands- she would like for him to embrace her entire day. To find someone who could be this perfect as he wears an imperial suit on his sturdy body, -

It is easy for her to keep saying,

' I have to make you mine.'

"... I know that today's weather will be nice- so, would you like to have a picnic with me, Your Grace?" and with her sweet voice, she approaches her. She smiles beautifully in her beautiful elegant dress while her cheeks blushed in rosy colors,- Even people who are now surrounding him could not bear her beauty. She knows they fall for her immediately... and the sensation is.. so addicting.

' They will be mine too, either way.'

" I will pack us some food I made- do you have free time?" and she knew no one could resist her that easily.