Sign Twelve

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 25/11/2022

.

.

.

'I am so confused.'  actually REALLY confused to be exact as now in this Imperial Infirmary, she is being treated by the imperial physician.

Is that so strange?

For her, yes. Especially when Rosan once told her that is not just anyone could be treated in Imperial Infirmary. She said that the people who work in the imperial infirmary are academically top graduates and their pay is very expensive. It is nearly impossible for a commoner like her to get this treatment. Especially with the special physician who has the healing ability.

Yes, the ability to heal is just like magic where the hands could give off light to an injury and suddenly the injury will heal perfectly. As it never exists in the first place. That is why she gulped and is amazed at the same time as she is now seeing something that normal humans shouldn't be able to do. It is so strange and magical that she can not turn her eyes away from this fascinating phenomenon.

However, the most abnormal one in this situation is the fact that in this imperial infirmary that is mostly used for the Imperial staffs- sits the famous crown prince on the next bed beside hers where she is lying down right now.

[ I am okay.] she said while smiling at the physician that seems trying to find what is wrong with her. [ I am really okay.] and the physician looks hesitant while looking at her again and taking a nervous glance at the man behind her. Yes, yes. She understands how overwhelming the crown prince is, as she is feeling the same way too. Then, Irisha looks at Haya who stands alongside her all the time, [ Please tell her that I was just lacking my sleep.] she said. 

where Haya looks at her with his sullen looks before looking at the physician with a weak smile. He uses his sign language and said, " She is okay. She was just lacking her sleep." 

and she looks at Haya again who is saying his gratitude. Saying that it's okay not to take further check-up and just let her rest. Then the physician seems to look at the crown prince to find reassurance, and Irisha follows her way and she is surprised because the man is looking at Irisha too. Make her hurriedly turn her face down and just sneakily steal a glance on his lips. After being deaf and muted for several years now, there are some words that she could understand by seeing the shape of the mouth, but of course, it is only a word and she still can not understand without the context. So that is why it will feel uncomfortable for her not to look at someone's face when they are talking as she lost a lot of information that she should know. 

Then Haya pokes her, " The physician needs to give me your medicine, so, just rest here for a while okay?"

[ I will just follow you.] she said. 

but Haya's face somehow changed, and he gives her a faint smile that confused Irisha. " Just wait, I will be right back."

It is a little bit off but Haya is someone that always tells her the truth, that is why she will not ask more and follow what he said to her. Then, in this large, spacious, full with a unique and extravagant accent of the Malum  Empire, she is being left behind with the crown prince who still sitting beside her. He does not look like he will go right away so she decides to wake up and sit. Truthfully she is a little bit confused and feels awkward with this situation, as the man is sitting facing her but also does not do anything.