Chapter 38: The Bennet Witches Are the Bitches

Continuation of 2 months ago...

I really did hated Cliché’s and I would hate them more if they weren’t to my favour. Because once the guy was finished with slipping his hands through his hair and I was finish slamming my palm to my face mentally. I saw his face.

Trevor.

Doppelganger.

“Finally,” I said, the boy’s head snapped up to look at me. I waited to accept the glazed that would come over him from witnessing a vampire, but he just stood their, shook his head, and smiled.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to run into you. I hope you’re alright,” he smiled, and his words truly oozed with politeness. I stared. This guy had nothing on Trevor. This guy knew how to clean up.

I raised an eyebrow, “So chivalry is not dead?”

He laughed, “Chivalry has been resurrected.”

I froze. Then leaned in automatically. I was here for one and one business only. I summoned my compulsion eyes and stared him down.

“You are coming with me,” I whispered, but he just looked at me in a total smirk. Then I felt the presence behind me.

I flipped around automatically, feeling the danger rising as a girl in plaid stared up at me. She had brown hair and dark skin, and I didn’t have to guess that she was probably part of the bennet bloodline. The bennet’s bred like bunnies. It seemed I was lucky enough to meet a witch.

“Vampire? You don’t feel like a vampire, but yet you seemed to try to compel Parker.”

“Parker?” I said, rolling my eyes, “That’s your name?” I stepped to the side so I could see both the girl and the boy. So it had seemed that Parker knew of the mystical beings.

“Well this saves the “Elena” freak out.”

The witch stared at me with an eyebrow raised and Parker just stared at me slightly amused. Not the Damon cocky bastard amused, but the, “I kinda know what’s going on here,” amused.

“Ignore me. Inside jokes are my only company,” I said. “ And I am a vampire just like you’re a bennet witch.”

“Please,” the witch said, “Call me Avaliaghopotuki.”

I paused and shook my head in bewilderment, “Can’t you witches just have simple names like Ann or Bob?”

I was startled as the boy erupted in laughter next to me. I looked at him and his brown coco eyes glistened.

“I don’t understand if we fear a threat or not Parker,” the Ava witch said to Parker, speaking openly in front of me. Then she turned to me. “Nevertheless, we never let anyone enter our territory.

“By the way you witches breed, I bet every state is your damn territory. I’m here for one reason only, and that’s him,” I said pointing to the boy.

The girl puffed her chest out and growled, “Parker is not yours, vampire.”

I puffed my chest out to match hers, “And we are not in the African desert Ava. I only want to speak with the boy.” I smiled politely and winked at Parker. Then continued.

“After all, I heard doppelgangers are compassionate young things.”