Chapter 11: A Harry Potter Glitch

“Stefan,” Katherine’s lip lifted up in a flirty grin. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. To me, Katherine could be a total ass slut. “If I’d known you’d be coming I would’ve got dressed up.”

 Stefan shifted into the room, letting Damon step from behind him. Katherine’s smile turned into a frown. “It seems to me that were missing someone in this love square?” Katherine hissed, stepping in front of Elijah like she was somehow protecting him. “When It comes to her friends I doubt the human would let you come alone,” she said it bluntly towards the Salvatore brothers. It was true. Elena would probably be hanging out in the hallway, waiting for her head to be chopped off.

“Oh shut up Katherine, I could smell you from where I was standing in the Mikelsons ball,” He spat.

Katherine twirled a finger around in her hair, “Well how Romantic.”

Stefan took one look at Emily Bennet and his eyes went dark. “What deals are you playing with the other side Katherine?”

Katherine laughed, “What ever do you mean Stefan? I just needed some company.”

“Ghost company,” Damon said. “Why does the dead always come back to bit me in the ass.”

“What did you do to Elijah,” I heard a female voice behind Damon. Damon actually now looked like he was trying to block someone. Who would’ve guessed it was Elena.

Elena stepped out, but instead of looking at Katherine, or even Elijah for that matter, her gazed dropped on me.