Chapter 25: A Bitch Doesn't Tell

I smiled at my new motorbike and stroked its black sheekness. It was beautiful and I had to restrain myself from giving it some kind of name, it was hard. I hopped of it as I descended the steps down towards the tomb. It was time to reveal myself, as the one and only sister to Katherine Pierce, and I wanted to laugh in her face as I danced around her locked up. After all, I didn’t want to kill her, I just wanted to lock her up. And what better way to do it, when not doing it yourself. But I had to tell her. Sisters told each other everything. Almost.

I went over to the rock wall and thumped one large fist against the rock.

“Knock knock, Katherine. Your sisters arrived. To dance on your grave.”

“Oh really Charletta?” The voice didn’t come from inside the rock, but from behind me. I turned around slowly to face…who would guess…Katherine. I swallowed; this was not how I planned it to be. How did she get out? “It seems to me you arrived ages ago. Compiling a deed with the witches like I did. You may be able to use magic but your no match for me. I could see you, even when Elijah suffered that unfortunate fate of being stabbed by me. But a bitch doesn’t tell.”

How could she know everything! The witches had betrayed me, well in a obvious sense.  I had played fairly. I had played by my rules but they weren’t much different to hers, no rules. As long as she didn’t know about Parker, then I still had leverage.

Oh, that was until she lunged at my throat.