Chapter 3: The Other Salvatore.

But he didn’t even stop to consider that he was walking straight at someone. Instead he shoved me out of the way and to a human it would’ve broken the ribcage and punctured a lung. I looked him up and down as he walked past me. He wouldn’t know who I was, no one knew who I was.

“You’re not drunk, that’s not good,” I said spilling out my mouth before I could stop. With Damon in that state, I thought he would just ignore me and walk on…but tonight, he didn’t look like he wanted to as he turned around to face me with his eyes ripping into red and his fangs coming out for a malicious game. Then before I knew it, he had me by the throat up against one of the trees that surrounded the LockWood Mansion.

I swung out my fangs and chucked a pulsating kick at him aiming for the ribs in an overall instinct.

And so, with my feel good stupid mood of the day, I muttered an Elena. “Damon,” I said reasonable, “your not in the best of moods here. “

He flung back into the ground but was up and at me in seconds. There were lines surrounding his tired face and whatever happened to him just before I arrived into the scene had taken almost everything out of him. Only one answer: Elena.

“You’re not in the best of spots here either, but I’m not complaining. Who would’ve guessed? “Damon said snarky, “another blonde barbie vampire that popped up at the wrong-right time.”

I growl ripped through the night air as I caught him by the throat and he swept my legs from underneath me. I landed hard on my back but swung up towards the side just as Damon’s fangs tried to make a pit stop.

I looked at him opened eyed, not really sure what to say. Damon could keep secrets (from Elena) but he couldn’t always keep them contained in when he was off on a rampage.

I knew almost everything about him. What I could get from random phone calls and standing just behind the door covered in sage. I had to plant Sage around the house so they didn’t think it was a unusual smell. But Katherine would know. It was her and I who found the secret, when we were little. Though when I first heard about Katherines doppelganger, I had to go see. Had to go see how my sister could’ve have been.

“So,” he chucked his hands up and glared at me with those piercing eyes, “Pearl? No, she’s dead. Isobel? Dead too. That jerk of a guy: Logan Fell? Dead. We could go on and on, but I’ll save u the pain of waiting for your death.” He ticked of everyone by his fingers and curled them up into a fist.

I winced, “Your Forgot a lot of people actually. Meredith, Katherine and Klaus?” I risked a lot tonight already and apparently I wasn’t done.

There was no smirk on Damon’s lips now.

Only blood.