Chapter 21: Non Witchy

If I was drinking or eating anything, I would’ve choked. But I wasn’t. So I choked on my own saliva. Excellent.

As I was trying to regain myself, Elena looked curiously at Elijah, “then you may leave. But you have to explain later.” She looked at me firmly as I grabbed Parker by the shoulders and pushed him out of the Mystic grill with just my finger driving into his back.

“Of course,” Elijah nodded. Damon looked furious but he stopped and walked away. I gave him a quirky wave, which Elena raised an eyebrow at. And then I caught sight of bonnie, still holding her head.

I stopped and turned around, releasing Parker.

“Bonnie? Really? I thought you were supposed to be a good witch,” I said, I shoved my hand in the still air in front of me, and slowly stringed the spell back into my hand.

“That wasn’t witch magic, at least no good,” she growled and I felt an arm on my shoulder, pulling me towards the exit of the Mystic grill. I looked up to see Elijah shaking his head and Parker staring at him with venom. Once we were out, I turned to him, with Parker right behind me.

“Really? That was your only excuse? That I’m your lover?”

“It was the only thing that came to mind at the time. And we have other things to talk about. Like why you have Trevor’s doppelganger.”