Chapter 40: Wanting to Die (The End)

I don’t know why I kissed him. But I didn’t just do it for the heck of it. It was like my whole body was dipped in ice, and then slowly I was being pulled out by ever inch of sweetness by his soft lips. It was like every inch of vampirism slipped off me and in that moment, I felt humanity slip in. No fierceness erupted into that kiss, just pure bliss. I felt human.

I’ve never wanted to be Human. But if this Is what it felt like…

My hands slipped through his hair as he responded as gently as possible. His hands caressed my face. He was a vampire, but he still treated me like he had always had. With utter respect. This was poison.

I slowly moved back from his lips, and opened my eyes to meet his deep chocolate brown ones. They stared gently at me. The fight that just had happened had disappeared from us.

“Why are you doing this, Charletta,” he whispered gently. I was leaving imprints of agony on him, and it burned me. My eyes burned just looking at him. I wanted to die.

“Parker,” I whisphered mostly to myself, then I turned away and stood up. He was still staring at me. I could feel his stare.

“Is there something you need to say Charletta?” Parker said, but his voice had changed. It was rock. It was like he was trying to restrain himself. “ I know I’m part of a Revenge plan, and I know I’m just being used. So give it up.” His tone was ice now. I looked back at him, and his face was stone. His eyes hurt. “I’m still leaving.”

I went cold. This was hopeless. I turned the same hard his face gave off. I needed to be stronger. I was hopeless.

“Stop Parker. I’m a vampire. I cannot give you the love you want. You know that. I’m not someone who can love without other things getting in the way. I’m not someone who can -” He was going to get hurt. I had to stop this. “Who can love …you.”

He had enough. I didn’t see his expression, but there was no going back. I had hurt him too much already. I had used and abused him and I was just like my sister. I had to let him go. He still had a life.

He turned away and reached for the suit case, that had nothing in it, and zipped it up. He walked towards the door without turning to look at me.

I just died.

Because I did love him.

THE END.

Thankyou fans for reading this! The second book will be coming soon. It's called "A Witching Deed" and it will continue this story with defined goals!

You team Parker or Elijah?

OOOOH!

XXX