Chapter 19: And They Say He Was Dead

“Damon Stop!” Elena said, just as Damon threw his fist full of glory straight at my face, and of course, I just had to step aside. When Damon worked with anger, he was harmless to people that knew how to maneuver around him.

 He lunged at me again and I stepped to the other side, allowing him to pass me. Bonnie raised her hands, doing the “I’m going to make you feel pain vampire” face of constipation, but I just lifted my hand and threw it back at her so she fell on the floor in pain. Elena yelled and I raised my eyebrows at her and shrugged as Caroline came at me. I waved her forward and watched as she went all blonde vampires. But I had watched her. All of them. And I knew every single one of their moves perfectly.

“You know Caroline, I ship you and Klaus actually. I mean I like Tyler and all but he’s just so hairy, if you know what I mean,” I winked as she fired up.

“What?” She roared outraged. I looked over at Elena, catching Alaric raise a crossbow next to her and pointing at me. She rested her hand on his arm and lowered it down and raised her hands for everyone to stop.

Caroline looked annoyed but she moved aside, with a few grazes. I smiled at Elena, a big toothy grin.

“That’s more like it. I was wondering how long you were going to make that last truly. I was literally getting old.”

Elena crossed her arms and looked at Parker. “Trevor is supposed to be dead….Elijah…killed him.”

I shrugged and took a seat in one of the booths. “Well you know, things look the same.”

“What doe- DAMON NO,” She screamed and my head whipped around to see Damon grab Parker’s head. I roared from my seat, but even with vampire speed, I knew I wasn’t get there.

But then Elijah stepped in.