Chapter 16: A Forbidden Treat

Morning would come in a view hours, but until then, I was left in the dark. Roaming on the darkened Mystic streets like rabbit caught in the headlights. I waited an hour, but not really sure for what I was waiting for. Then I headed back into my car, parked on the side of the road. The back was filled with boxes of clothes and other things that would help me survive. I hadn’t lived in my own house for a century, and this car had turned with me.  I sat in the car, my head in my hands. Elena knew about me. She wanted to know what I was doing here.

What was I really doing here?

I was here to get back Revenge on my only sister, and I somehow didn’t need to. So what was I supposed to do now? Why did I still want to stay? I didn’t even need to use Trevor’s doppelganger against Katherine anymore. Locating him was easy after getting dead Trevor’s clotting blood and pointing it in the nearest Witchy direction. I just had him and the only good he would do would be to help Elena get away from Klaus. But I could not get involved with the originals. I had already talked to Elijah and that was risky enough.

Thunk Thunk

I jolted back to see a familiar face in my car window.  I rolled down my window and sighed. Parker.

“I waited for you, how did it go?” he whispered. He was an exact replica of Trevor, but it seemed to be that he looked more Handsome and rugged. It was hard to get him, but after of a couple months of him getting to know me, he came willingly.

I unlocked the doors and waited for him to open the door and slide in. He made himself comfortable. As for a human like himself, he kept wishing for me to make him a vampire. But I refused. We needed him human.

“It went interesting,” I said, leaning my head against the dashboard. My voice was dull, like I wasn’t interested, but really, I was just contemplating. A gentle hand went to stroking my hair and I let it.

“You don’t say it like it’s true,” He murmured, a concerned tone showing off.

“Oh but Parker, what is true?” I sighed. “Katherine is frolicking in the tomb again, Elena discovered me, the witches made a deed with both of the Pierces and Elijah…is just Elijah.”

Parker whistled and moved closer, grabbing my chin and turning it so I looked into his eyes. He had nice blue eyes. I gave him a small fake smile and he looked at me sternly.

“Charletta, what are you exactly looking for?” he murmured. He searched my face with his eyes but before I could even answer him, he pulled me too him.

My hands trailed in his hair, and his hands moved along my back, leaving a feather tingerling trail. He had pulled me over the hand break and the gear shift so I was nearly on top of him. And as it went on, his hands got urgent and pushed my head to his oozing with urgency. I let it go on for memories, and then I pulled back and smiled.

“I didn’t say I wanted a break,” Parker’s eyes sparkled and tried to make our heads collide again, but I pulled back, taunting him. I made a trail of finger tips along his jaw, coming closer and closer until I pulled away again. Then I sighed and pushed myself back into my seat.

“Just can’t get enough?” I raised my eyebrow playfully. He chuckled.

“It’s never enough.”