WHERE SHE FELL // PROMO

Hey girls and guys all alike!

I hope your liking my fanfiction and if you do, please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, comment. I normally update my stories based if people want more through them. 

So without further or do, i would like to announce the new Vampire Diaries Story that i have come upon and give you a little promo!

It's called WHERE SHE FELL.

BLURB: Amaryllis and Elena were unbreakable best friends until a family feud ripped them apart. Amaryllis, looking for adventure a few years later, discovers Elena has turned into a vampire through hidden messages in her family’s present journal. However, Mystic falls seems to be turned into ash and debris when she arrives there. With No Elena to be found, she has to find her, find her broken lovers, and discover what fire raged on in Mystic Falls while she was gone. The one that killed her memories.  

HERE IS A MINI SCENE:

“Will I see you again?” Elena whispered to me while her parents and mine roared at each other for no apparent reason. It’s almost like the Lake house despised the Shotwell’s when we hadn’t done anything wrong. Whenever the wind roamed to our side of the family, it would snarl at us and move back towards the Gilberts. It’s like the Gilberts had declared war on the Shotwell’s for reasons that I was apparently clueless of.

“Maybe Lena. I just wish our parents would tell us their secrets already,” I whispered back.

“Secrets?” Elena was clueless herself, even more than me.

“Don’t you remember? Last summer when we hid behind the couch while our families roared at each other some more about vampires?” I said, throwing my hands up towards the sky like it could give me answers. Elena just laughed.

“You don’t believe that do you, Amaryllis? Vampires aren’t real. They probably knew we were there and just wanted to scare us some more. God knows how many vampire stories mother and father have told me.

“But if it’s true?” I said sadly, raising a thin eyebrow. Elena reached out to hug me as we both noticed that our parents were thundering towards us.

“Then if I become a vampire, you can kill me,” She whispered, placing a small smile around her tiny face as her long brown hair enveloped it. I raised an eyebrow as a grin wove across my face.

“You really don’t want to be one? I would,” I said.

Elena rolled her eyes, “Amaryllis, only you would want to be that kind of abomination.”

“Hey, it’s adventure,” I said, raising my shoulders and shrugging.

“I like indoors,” she chucked.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a small peck on her cheek as our parents dragged us apart.

HERE IS  A CURRENT CHAPTER SCENE! :

I tucked in the Gilbert/Shotwell journal into my cashmere coat pocket as the taxi driver pulled onto the Wickery Bridge. The tiny bit of light reading had driven my head to headaches and I was ready for a break.

“I’m surprised the bridge hasn’t shattered into pieces yet,” The taxi driver grunted mostly to himself. He was a fat old man who seemed to be one of those typical taxi drivers with pictures of donuts instead of loving family members. He didn’t look that social either.

“How long has it been since someone has asked you to go to Mystic Falls?” I said, curious enough that I dropped a fat bill into his glove compartment as his eyes greedily watched it sneak in.

“Several years,” he said plainly. I raised an eyebrow, surprised by that choice of wording.

“I know the towns run itself down inside out but that didn’t happen until a year ago. Why hasn’t anyone asked you to come to Mystic Falls years back?” I said, wrapping my bags chain around my fingers, toying at them.

The man took a creepy look at me and murmured, “Because no one leaves mystic falls and no one comes in. It’s a family town.”

I nodded, that sounded reasonable enough. I mean who would actually pick this guy for taxi driving? I had a feeling he didn’t know too much and didn’t keep things memorized apart from menu booklets and choice of donut sprinkles.

He drove into the towns main centre which consisted of a statue without it’s head and a empty fountain.

“Well this looks…fancy,” I smiled to myself hoarding my luggage out of the bulky car. “It smells of mystery don’t you think?”

I looked behind me but the taxi driver had already zoomed of. “Well, I feel like I’m a child again, and it’s new school time.”

Or so I thought.