Chapter 28: Not All Who Wander Are Lost

It was daylight now, but that was the least of my worries. I had my own day light ring which I had created myself. But the world was burning. The only thing that could destroy vampires I was dretched in, and my bones were poking in my skin as I lay down, not being able to move. I couldn’t see Katherine no more, but both Stefan and Klaus jumped down to a vervain spot, careful not to touch it with their skin.

“Well what do we have here? Katherine and what seems to be another vampire,” Klaus said. He walked up to me and nudged my arm with his foot. I screamed. “Well it seems to be a family member.” I growled at him but he just laughed. Klaus was Klaus, there was no describing him. But what was Stefan doing with Klaus. Hadn’t Stefan finally departed with his master Klaus. “Now it’s just the reasons, should I kill the blonde with her lovely sister, or should I turn her into a hybrid. Decisions, decisions, choices need to be made.”

Stefan walked up to me and stared at me. I barely even registered his face as my eyes closed. The pain was growing with a dull thud, over and over again.

“What’s your name,” he said silently. And I think he was asking me. After all I was the only one in this room he didn’t know.

“Names are just words,” I whispered, but it burned just to speak. “Whatever thought you were begging to decipher from the word should be discarded.”

“She’s a pierce Stefan, isn’t it obvious?” Klaus said, as he stood in front of Katherine and smiled, pulling his sleeve down around his arm and fisting his hand. He was going to kill Katherine. But didn’t he know Katherine didn’t like dying?