Chapter 24: It Takes Two

We were back in the car again. It was a large black jeep which could hold up to twenty people if you stuffed them in really hard. It wasn’t hard to steel the car from a group of kids having a joy ride. It was just the matter of them not throwing up in the car. But I was sick of the car already, not in the throw up sense.

What I really felt like was a motorbike. Living on the edge right? I had to taste a bit of Katherine didn’t i? But first things first, Parker and I had to find a motel, to stay in. Living in the car was begging to be a drag.

We parked outside the Mystic Falls motel and walked in. The doorbell chimed as a desk clark stood up and saluted me. He had bags underneath his eyes but he looked like a newbie. It was nearly midnight.

“A room for two,” I said, chucking a slab of notes onto the desk. “For as long as we can.”

“We don’t take cash Miss,” he said, assertively. What was he trying to be, a solider?

I leaned over the desk and smiled at him until he looked up to my eyes, “Well, now you do.” He smiled back at me and nodded, throwing me a set of keys for the highest suit. Compulsion was exceptional in these kind of situations.

Parkers hand slipped around my waist and his eyes lingered in the side of my vision as we made our way up to the room. When we entered, Parker was absolutely blown away with the amount of rich silk and that flowed from the beds to the curtains, but I just mehed. It was nothing new me. I chucked myself onto the bed, feeling the soft fabric underneath my hands and sighed. And before I could do anything, Parker was back again. His lustful side showing. He grabbed me up and kissed me roughly. But I had no intent of doing this. It was my plan after all. I pushed him away and sped towards the door, and then I turned around and blew him a kiss.

“Oh Parker, sometimes you just need to stay locked up.”

Sometimes, I just needed a mission. A mission to Katherine.