Chapter 5: An Ancient Asshole

But just as we reached "Little Miss Bennet Witch," we swerved into a near by classroom- no not a class room. A library.

"Let me guess. You are a humantities girl," Elise said, in a matter of factly way. She was right of course. That one time i actually decided to go to human school, I loved books and history and all that nonsense that is not accurate. But I didn't want to tell that to "Little Miss Know it all."

"If you call Biochemistry, physics and psychology, humantities, then I won't stop you," I said with a smirk.

Oh how I lie.

Because right now i was trembling in everyone one of my fingertips with everything that was going on. I might sound so relaxed and sure of myself, but i was anything just. Every move i had taken was wrong and if Parker knew i was here, then I had ruined another persons life as long as mine, just a little bit more.

"I didn't think you could go to school in the eighteen hundreds," Elise smirked. I froze.

Eighteen hundreds. Eighteen Hundreds. She had to be joking.

"Yeah I said Eighteen Hundreds, suck it in Miss Chaos Pierce."

How did she know my name? This couldn't be possible. More humans knowing about vampires. It was a receipe for death, undead and forever. But...but...where had I heard that name before? Some one used to call me that.

I grinned the widest grin i could muster.

"Not really Elise" laughed to, wavering out of her form.

And so I said:

"Oh Silas, you bastard."