Chapter 7: A Revenge Cure

His car pulled up, and I wondered how he had learnt to drive that so quickly. He was Elijah of course, the one with many talents. When he opened the door so that I could jump into the car, I didn’t move. I just stood their and looked at Elijah lost.

His shaggy hair looked perfect on his head connecting with his suit. But his lips were in one straight line and his face didn’t look to happy to see me. That’s why I didn’t move.

“Charletta?” He said calmly, almost evaluating the scene around him while he spoke.

“You remember.” The corners of my lips lifted up an inch.

“It’s hard not to forget. You left an impression,” he chucked me a small smile to saviour. When I didn’t move, he left the car and moved towards the phone box. His scent was indescribable, but with him near, I didn’t have to think.

“If you came back for revenge, I would inform you to leave,” He said bluntly.

I smirked.

“Revenge is not even the start Elijah.”

“Then leave.”

“Revenge is not what I’m looking for.”

He paused, looking at me curiously, but I didn’t give him any more to question.

“I need somewhere Damon Salvatore won’t go.”

“You made an enemy already,” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, “ We all know that Damon Salvatore doesn’t have any friends.”

“Do you?” he questioned, his eyes twinkerling.

It was time to find out.