Chapter 2: Little Miss Pierce

So Hey guys, my chapters are short but i will be posting frequently! Please do leave a comment with things to improve on and how you like the story! If you have any suggestions, leave it down below!

Chapter 2:

It wasn’t a full moon tonight, a good thing for that because I don’t think I could look out for werewolves as well as witches and vampires. It was hard enough to lure Katherine into the Lockwood party, not the Mikelsons, but she would know. She would know that someone was trying to hide from her and what she was looking for wasn’t here. What stumbled me was why she would come back to Klaus?

I smashed my fist into the windowpane as it shattered into the cloth in my hands, some of the shards flying off into the distance while others clattered on to the floor. I quickly trampled on them, incinerating them to fine dust and pushed out the little shards of glass that remained around the border of the window so they fell onto my palm. With the Shards in my palm, I hid the tablecloth and the shards underneath Tyler’s pillow. Later I would burn it at another Lockwood sight, there cellar.

My vampire’s sensors kicked in and soon enough I could hear the clatter of clinking drinks and gossip speeding around the Founders party. People were leaving for the midnight dance at the Mikelsons and everyone was talking about the “new” family.

Then I could hear her, Katherine.

 “Elena,” Carol Lockwood said. I could just imagine her award winning Mayor smile. “ Nice of you to join us.”

There was a angry sigh as she answered back with, “Carol,” she sounded like an old friend, “ Have you seen Stefan, Damon…anywhere?”

“No, I haven’t. Matt dropped down and said that you all had to go to the Mikelson’s ball first… Feel free to stay.”

“Matt? How ravishing.” I could see the small malicious smile creep up her face while her arms shook beside her cheekily.

I had no time to waste, Katherine knew what was up. I shoved myself through the window and jumped the two stories down to the garden floor. I didn’t have to worry about people hearing me. I was a Vampire, of course.

I waited for a while before I made my way through the garden and onto the front garden of the Mikelson’s without being seen, until I walked straight into someone I knew only too well.

Damon Salavatore.