Chapter 20: Well That Escalated Quickly

He ripped Damon away from Parker, and Parker stumbled on to the wall behind him. I rushed up in vampire speed and held him up. He looked at me smiled and mouthed “Thankyou.” I rolled my eyes in response.

“What are you doing,” Damon roared, and seriously, couldn’t he calm down for just a moment. I know he’s all distressed with what ever happened with him and Elena, but still. There are days to bother with those things and there are days where you should just stand.

Elijah looked at me, “Was it really necessarily to out yourself like this?” I rolled my eyes again as Parker seemed to tense up beside me. Elijah eyed Parker and then looked back at me.

“I know,” I looked away. “There is a lot of explaining to do.”

I looked back at the others. Caroline was lifting Bonnie off the floor as she held her head. Was it still doing that? It shoud’ve gone by now.

“What are you?” She spat.

I turned to her as my eyes twinkled, “A Vampire.”

She rolled her eyes. Eyes seemed to be rolling today. Damon tried to come at me again but Elijah stopped him and Elena pulled him away. And as soon as they were over the other side, they pulled away instantly. The tension was crackling.

And it seemed to me that everything that I had planned to meet Elena had now gone down the waste. And I was feeling sick. I had planned this so carefully! And Parker had to come in …but truly I shouldn’t have been here in the first place.

I think Elijah saw the change in my mood just than and looked at me.

“ I think you should come with me Charletta,” he held a hand out.

But of course, Damon stepped forward.

“What the hell are you doing Elijah? We don’t even know who they hell she is.”

Elijah looked at me once, and our gazes connected in uncertainty.

“She’s my lover.”