Chapter 12: Head Traumer

And so, I pissed my pants. Not literally, of course. I nearly did though because everyone was staring at Elena like she was demented and Elena was staring at “Supposed to be invisible” me. My eyes popped out of my head as I waved my hands in the air, hoping that delievered the message to “cut it out.”

“The doppelganger seems to be in a state of traumer,” Katherine said, like she was annoyed.

“Elena, I told you not to come,” Damon scowled. But Elena had token my advice and looked away from me, but sadly, she did something more stupid and decided the prance along to Elijah and look at him concerned, while Katherine stood above her, smiling Wickedly. Stefan grabbed a piece of the door and sprinted up to Katherine with vampire power, slamming the wood right into her, just after Katherine punched him in the face that made him go sprawling through the wall, leaving another door way.

Damon followed after, getting in a couple of hits before Emily Bennet rose her hands and chucked him after Stefan with her magical witchy powers.

So that left Elena and Me.

Katherine spun around her, slamming her to the ground. Stefan yelled but Emily was using some kind of Witchy juju to fry the Salvatores minds. Elena grabbed at a piece of the door that split in half and blocked Katherine’s hit. But she wasn’t concentrating, instead, she was looking up at me when Katherine kicked her in the ribs. I sighed.

“Well that’s enough,” I said, and shoved the half empty syringe into Katherine’s back, watching her crumple to the ground.