The Love CrossFire Promo

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for the feedback with this story! I love all of you. I thought i might take this time and introduce a original story called "The Love Crossfire." It would be awesome if you could read it. I decided to give you guys a special preview :)

Blurb:

I turned around only to get slammed straight into the locker, with two arms barricading my exit. All I was left to do was stare at Emlen’s face, which was barely a inch from mine with his whole body pressed up against me.

We’ve all read the fairytales and seen the Disney movies. Prince Charming defeats the evil dragon and saves the princess from her everlasting death. A girl smothered in a curse with a handsome young man coming to her rescue. It’s almost like it’s always planned out to go one way. Evil step queen, Prince Charming and beautiful young girl waiting for him. But this sleeping beauty isn’t going to be waiting no more.

The Fractured is a group of people who twist fairytales into Modern Society. They steal babies and lock them up in a room until they’re sixteen. When they are sixteen, an allocated Prince Charming will come a defeat the guards and save her. Isn’t it every girl’s fantasy?

Only Auburny Shreak isn’t going to wait for the arranged Prince Charming to save her. Defeating the demons that had kept her contained was easy; the harder part was fitting into the modern world. Now that’s she out, she has to stay low and hidden in CrossFire High. What happens when her allocated Prince Charming ends up at school trying to bring her back to the Fractured?  Will she give in and fall for the one that was allocated just for her? Or will she rise to there despise and fall for the other side? The Assassin that’s come to kill her?

PREVIEW OF THE FIRST CHAPTER:

“For a girl who looks like a princess you sure do eat like you out of a horror movie,” Kaylie said. She was poking at her food, which consisted of something that looked like porridge but was moving, and a half eaten rotten apple on the side.

“Are calling me a cannibal Kaylie Walters?” I raised an eyebrow and looked up at her. She grinned. It wasn’t my fault that I didn’t know how to eat like Mrs Popularity over at the “popular” table. The fork just kind of went into the food, and then the food was all gone and my mouth felt like I had somehow received Harry Potter’s bee curse or something.

“A hot cannibal I say,” She laughed and flicked some of her porridge my way. I ducked and came back out to scrape my fork in my container to tease out the rest of the moving porridge.

I nudged my head towards her apple, “Says the girl who eats like a zombie. Sure you don’t want my rotten heart to eat out?”

She raised her eyebrows playfully and pouted, “Oh, I don’t even think a Zombie would want your heart Burn.”