63) The Poltergeist

Location: Bukit Batok West, Singapore

Sender: Mother of 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story is still ongoing .

*****************************************

The story comes from a mother of 2 and it happened to her family. They are a family of 4 who just moved into their new house in Bukit Batok West, Singapore. They bought a BTO apartment (Build To Order) which basically takes 5 years to build and her family was the last family to move into their apartment; their apartment was vacant for a year. 

 The family consist of the husband, wife & 2 sons (3 years and 1 year old babies). It all started with her 3 year old son. As usual, children are active and her son loves to run around the house. 

One night, her son came running to her from the kitchen and said,

"Mummy, mummy..  i am scared. There's grandma in the kitchen!" her son shrieked.

"What nonsense? Grandma is at her own house." she replied.

"No no no! This is not our grandma, this is a witch!" her son added.

At first, she just brushed it off as she thought her son was just making things up. Little did she know things were about to get from bad to worse.

For example the TV being switched on for the whole night. Her husband was not at home when that happened but slowly, he started to notice them. There have been many  occasions where the whole family came home to find the TV playing on its own. At first, they thought that the TV was faulty. They even called the technician to check the TV but the technician told them that there was nothing wrong with their TV.  

They didn't know what else to do as they just bought the house. Her husband told her to be careful and be more cautious. The rule here in Singapore is you cannot sell the house before you live in it for 5 years. Hence they had to stay there as they had nowhere else to go. 

Things were getting more sinister.  One another occasion, she was resting inside the master bedroom with her sons. She then heard the main door opened and she thought that her husband just came back from work. Then she heard footsteps walking and entering the main bathroom which was situated in the living room. She heard like as if her husband was showering in the bathroom. Also hearing him playing with the bathroom door as she heard the door being opened and closed multiple times.  This went on for an hour and she got more upset thinking why was her husband wasting time in the bathroom.

"Oi.. how long are you going to stay in the bathroom? It's been an hour. Are you going to sleep in the bathroom?" she called out to him.

That's when she heard the water stopped running but her husband never came out. Her nightmare became real when she texted her husband,

"Where are you?"

"I am still at work."  he replied.

She thought that was the scariest thing that had ever happened to her but nope... it was not. All these while the thing only showed itself to her son and just played around the house. One night, it decided to show itself to her after a year. She remembers it very clearly. 

It was 11:45pm at night and she had just tucked her kids to bed. They were fast asleep. She then went back to her bedroom to rest and her husband too was resting next to her. She was about to fall asleep when her husband tapped her shoulder and said,

"I need to go down for a while because my friend is here to give me something. I'll be back in 10 minutes." her husband told her.

"Ok fine." she said

She continued to rest and tried to sleep. Not even 5 minutes after her husband left, she heard the main door of her home opened and closed. She thought to herself that maybe her husband had forgotten something at home and wanted to retrieve it back. She then heard footsteps from the door to the living room but the footsteps were very slow. 

"THUD....THUD....THUD..." 

"Why was my husband walking very slow?" she wondered.

Suddenly, the footsteps became very fast like as if someone was running and it stopped right in front of her bedroom door!!

"THUD! THUD! THUD!"

She freaked out and pulled the blanket over her head. She didn't know what else to do. She then heard her bedroom door opened, the running footsteps came back and she felt like as if someone crawled onto her bed and went on top of her! That's when she felt a pair of hands on her neck trying to choke her!! 

She was struggling to fight it back and in the midst of fighting, the blanket went down and her face was uncovered. That was when she saw it!  It was an old woman wearing a white hijab, grinning at her while trying to choke her to death!! 

"ALLAHUAKBAR!" she shouted loudly and pushed the thing away as hard as she could.

The moment she did that, her body became very light and the thing  just went away like that. Still panicking, she called her husband to come back immediately. 

"I know who is it. It's an old woman. I know who is it. It's an old woman." 

When the husband rushed back home, he found her on the bed shivering and repeating those words. Right after that, they turned on the prayers' audio and let it run until the next morning. They have since been trying to get proper help to cleanse their home. 

The story ends here and there hasn't been any update. Let's pray that the family get the help that they deserve - to live peacefully in their beautiful home.

Thank you.