35) Mystery Of The Hair Extension (Part 1)

Location : Phuket, Thailand

Sender : Ms Rina

I went to Phuket in 2010 with 3 of my girlfriends for a short holiday. During this trip, i went to get hair extension at one of the salons. The process took about 4 hours long. I got it done here because its cheaper and the hairstylist told me that the hair came from living women but of course its already cleaned thoroughly. 

Okay so after 4 hours long, i was so satisfied with the outcome. Their talents made me look unbelievably beautiful. We took some pictures before going back to our hotel. My story is about to get creepier from now..

We had booked 2 connecting rooms. The plan was 2 of us will sleep in each room. Once we returned to our hotel, it was already about 10pm. One of my girlfriends had brought along her laptop and they were going to play a movie that i myself wanted to watch but because i was very tired and sleepy, i told them to go ahead and watch it without me.

They connected their laptop n HDMI to the TV to get a larger view. The bigger the screen, the better it is. They watched the movie in another room while i was in the other room alone. The lights were out for my room but i left the connecting door open. I can still hear all the noises in the other room. I pulled my comforter to sleep but for some reason i just could not fall asleep even though i was very sleepy. I laid down on the right side of the bed so there was still some space on the other side of the bed. 

Suddenly, i could feel someone got onto the other side of the bed and when i turned to look, it was Sheila. I turned back to sleep but at the same time i asked her some things like,

"Aye you're not watching the movie? You were so excited to watch it earlier.." i told her.

"No, i'm sleepy." she said.

Okay. I then tried to sleep again but i couldn't sleep at all. Suddenly she asked me questions again.

"You're not watching the movie?" asked Sheila.

"No Sheila, i'm very sleepy.." i told her.

"So brave of you to sleep in this room alone.." said Sheila.

"Hmm yeah i'm brave because i'm too tired. What to do? I wanted to call you but you were enjoying the movie so i gave in. Now you're here, so i'm more bravier now.." i replied.

Suddenly i could hear my friends laughing in the other room.

"HAHAHAA SO STUPID MAN!" 

That was Sheila's voice. I know her voice very well. I turned to look behind and there was no one next to me on the bed!

I got up and went into the other room to see all my 3 girlfriends in the room laughing amongst themselves.

"Hey Rina, i thought you're going to sleep?" said one of them.

"Sheila i want you to answer me truthfully. Dont prank me.." i told her.

"What?!" she asked.

"Just answer me truthfully. Did you go into the other room and lie down next to me?" i was slowly panicking.

"What are you talking about?? What happened?" Sheila asked.

"Just answer me! Did you do that or not?!" i was freaking out.

"No?? I was here from just now. Why what happened?" she asked.

"OH MY GOSH!" i freaked out.

"What happened?" they asked me.

"You know i told you guys i wanted to sleep right but from just now i tried my best to fall asleep but i cant.." i told them

"Then?" Sheila asked.

"Then i felt someone got into the bed, i turned and saw you.." i told them what happened earlier, all my short convo with 'Sheila'.

"When 'she' told me that she too was feeling sleepy, at that moment i heard you laughing in this room. I turned around and saw that no one was there on the bed with me..." i continued my story.

SUDDENLY...

'BAM!!'

The connecting room door banged so loudly and all of us were so shocked that no one said a word.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2.