31) Black Magic (Part 2)

PART 2 

___________________________________________________

When my husband opened the door, he tried to punch the religious teacher but thank God, the religious teacher got hold of my husband's forehead and started reading some prayers loudly. My husband suddenly became so weak and he almost fell but my father and the religious teacher got hold of his arms, each on one side and bring him to the sofa and made him sit there.

The religious teacher never stopped reading the prayers. So now all of us were there seating on the sofas. He kept reading and reading and suddenly my husband started talking in a very eerie mixture of voices.

" HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA "

" YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY "

" HE BELONGS TO ME.. HE BELONGS TO ME "

" YOUR HUSBAND IS TOO GOOD. WHATEVER I GAVE HIM TO EAT OR DRINK, HE JUST ATE WITHOUT ASKING "

" HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA "

Those were the things, whatever the 'thing'  was in his body said. We placed a pail in front of my husband and as the religious teacher read, my husband puked a lot of slimy yellow colored liquid. The religious teacher later told us,

"Your husband have been possessed for way too long. I believe there is a woman in his office who likes him and she tried to attain him through black magic. She put those things in his food and drinks and whenever she gets the chance, she gave it to him. Without any hesitation, your husband took them in.."

Now i understood why for the past few months, my husband didn't want to eat whatever i cooked for him. The more he ate, the more it gave power to black magic and slowly, something else appeared inside his body. 

"HELP! HELP! HELP! "

"ITS PAINFUL.."

The prayers were still being read and we saw that slowly this 'thing' inside my husband is being tortured in a way for it to respond, begging for help. Then the religious teacher started asking it questions,

"If you knew that its painful, why are you playing with fire?" 

The religious continued reading all the prayers and suddenly, my husband got up from the sofa and went straight to the gate. It was locked so he couldn't runaway. So what he did was, he then placed both his hands on the gates and whatever the thing  was in his body said,

" HELP! HELP! HELP! "

" I WANT TO GO HOME! I WANT TO GO HOME! "

" HELP!! "

The religious teacher followed him and kept on reading while standing behind him. I could see that my husband's hands were shaking vigorously that made our main gate rattled.

The religious teacher suddenly while still reading, he gave my husband three hard slap on his back.

' PHUUP! '

" AAAHHH! HELP ME I WANT TO GO HOME! "

' PHUUP! '

' PHUUP! '

" AAAHHHH! "

My husband let out one last cry before passing out. My father grabbed hold of him and we made him lie on the sofa. Then the religious teacher told us,

"Now the problem is, as long as your husband still works at the same place, that woman will still try to give him food & drinks..and again black magic will haunt him.."

My mind was thinking about so many things. I can't let my husband quit his job because he has a good senior post there with a high pay. I was in a dilemma. My husband slowly gained consciousness. 

The religious teacher advised me and my parents to create a story about how to prevent him from taking free food and drinks. 

Slowly, i showed him the slimy liquid that he puked out and explained to him that there is a woman at his workplace who had done black magic on him because she is jealous of him and had wanted to take over his position at work.

"Please dear, don't eat whatever people gave you freely even though you may know them, just don't eat or drink anything..." i pleaded him till i cried.

My parents also advised him because they had witnessed everything. It was a white lie to prevent my husband from repeating the same mistakes. Thank God, he believed the story and till now after a few years later, my husband never accepted anything for free.

I hope my story is a lesson to all. Thank you.