29) Disturbance In The House

Location : Alor Gajah, Melaka 

Sender : Ms Nur Hana

This happened in 2013 when my elder sister was pregnant with her first child. Each time my brother in law works night shift, my sister will call me,

"Hana, can you sleep over at my house for a few nights? Your brother in law is doing night shift again," she said.

I never say 'NO' to my sister because i love her a lot and i know that she needs me. I packed my stuff right away and left for her house which wasn't far from my place.

So, i arrived at her house later that evening. Even though they have a spare room for me, usually my sister will ask me to sleep with her in her bedroom.

What happened was, i had fallen asleep before my sister did because i was very tired. All of a sudden, she woke me up.

"Hana, get up for a while.." she said.

"Hmmm.. what is it, Sister?" i asked, still half asleep.

"Hana, i feel like something is not right. Can you please close the windows and curtains? I feel like... there was someone looking at me earlier through the window.." she replied.

So i got up and straight away did what she told me to and then went back to the bed.

"Sis, why are you still not sleeping?" i asked her.

"No dear, i can't fall asleep. I know that something isn't right somewhere.." she said.

"Sister, just try to sleep. Read some prayers and try to sleep.." i told her.

So i tried to stay awake. My intention was to sleep after my sister falls asleep but in the end, i fell asleep first. 

After sometime, i am not sure what time of the night, my sister woke me up again.

"Hana, can you help me close the bedroom door?" she asked me.

This time, i asked her what's exactly on her mind,

"What's wrong, sister?" i asked.

"Okay Hana, are you afraid?" my sister asked me.

Deep down, actually i was afraid at that moment. But because my sister is pregnant and  i love my sister and my future nephew/niece, i made a big sacrifice and told her,

"No i am not afraid, Sis. Why?" i asked.

"Hana help me look at the living room. I just saw someone walked past the bedroom door..." my sister's answer freaked me out!

"Okay..you wait for me here.." i told her.

So i mustered all the courage and walked towards the bedroom door. In my heart, i was thinking about what am i supposed to do.

So before anything, i read some prayers and repeated it about 3 times. When i take a look outside, just scanning through, i suddenly saw, on the sofa in the living room, there was a woman with long hair sitting on it!

I only saw the back part of the body. It had thick, black hair!

"Hana, are you done? Faster i am scared.." my sister said suddenly.

I got back in and closed the bedroom door. 

"There's nothing outside. Just continue to read some prayers and try to sleep.." i lied to my sister because i don't want her to worry.

This time, i did not sleep. The feeling of fear was so great inside me. I could not sleep after i saw that thing. While reading some prayers on the bed, suddenly we both heard it.

"CREEEEEK! CREEEEEK!"

The sound of someone scratching the door. I kept my calm because i saw that my sister was panicking.

"Hana..what was that?!" my sister asked me.

"Nothing..nothing..i didn't hear anything at all.." i lied again.

"CREEEEK! CREEEEK!"

"Na, i heard it... what was that?" my sister replied. 

"Sis, follow me read more prayers and close your eyes. Try to sleep.." i reassured her.

So we read some of the more powerful prayers and suddenly, the scratching stopped. But we didn't stop there. We read and read till my sister fell asleep. Nothing else happened that night.

The next morning, when i opened the bedroom door, i noticed that there were scratch marks on the lower side of it. I didn't want my sister to see this so i stand exactly in front of those scratches. 

We then went shopping and in the evening before it gets too dark, i asked permission from my sister to on loudspeaker some prayers and she allowed it. 

I was afraid the same incident last night would take place again. But luckily, nothing happened that night. Can you imagine what would have happened to my sister and her future baby if i wasn't there for them?

I hope my experience is a good reminder to all.

Thank you.