55) Shocked To See My Neighbor!

Location : Tampines, Singapore

Sender : Unknown

Let me do a little story background before going into the main part. I live in a town called Tampines in the eastern part of Singapore. My block is located behind an old school which has now been closed down. My apartment is on the third level of my block.

Every night, when i got home from work, i would look up to see my own apartment and i would see my Dad standing near the kitchen window, smoking away. That is his favorite spot of the house. Next to our window would be our neighbor's window. 

One night, as usual i was checking to see if my Dad would still be around at the window but he was not there. It was already past 11pm so maybe he might already be in bed. Instead, i saw my neighbor's window and i saw her standing there.

I decided to wave at her as i got closer to my block but she didn't see me as she was looking in the other direction. The weird part was... she was standing there but behind her, all i could see were darkness! Which means... she was standing in her kitchen in the dark!

I brushed it off and walked to my main lobby when suddenly,

"Mah! Just got home?" that question almost gave me a heart attack!

It was my neighbor! I was so shocked until my mind went completely blank and i just froze there!

"Mah? Mah.. are you alright?" my neighbor called out to me more than 3 times.

"Ahh.. yeah i just got home. But what are you doing here?" i was still in disbelief.

"Me? Nothing.. i'm just chilling here.. My parents are at home anyways..." she explained herself.

"Ahh.. okay.. i better get going.." i bid her goodbye.

As i got closer to my apartment and when i was trying to unlock my main gate, i kept on glancing over at my neighbor's door and i swear...i've never felt so scared in my life due to what i just experienced! But lucky me, nothing else happened that night. That was my short story and nowadays i try to get home as early as possible to avoid such circumstances! 

Thank you.