43) Driving At Jalan Felda

Location : Johor, Malaysia

Sender : Ms Fizah 

This happened to me and my best friend, Liza, when we were on our way to her grandmother's place which was located at Pasir Gudang, Johor. Both of us are Johorians so we know the roads very well. In order to reach her grandmother's place, we needed to pass through this infamous road called Jalan Felda or the longer name is Jalan Felda Cahaya Baru Masai.

I know why Liza asked me to accompany her. The road itself  was so dark, surrounded with bushes and forests and there are no street lights at all. Super creepy road, especially for young ladies. Each time we drive through, we need to put on high beam headlights because if you don't, you won't be able to see what's in front of you. 

So Liza was driving and i was seating next to her. I rolled down the window and i could hear very clearly the sounds of Crickets. That was how quiet it was. Here comes the eerie part. Sometime later, all of a sudden, we heard the sound of a woman laughing in a high-pitched tone!

"Fizah! Fizah close the window faster!" Liza shouted at me.

"What was that?!" i was so worried.

Liza was already shaking but she continued driving. Curious, i googled up and read about the area. I keyed  in 'Jalan Felda Cahaya Baru Masai scary' and you cant imagine how many ghost stories lined up. I scrolled down until i saw a story which was similar to what me and Liza just encountered. 

In the blog, the writer warned us that if we hear the sound of a woman laughing in a high-pitched tone but it sounded far, it means whatever the thing is already very close to us. But if the sound is near and we could hear it clearly, this meant that the thing is far from us.

Guess what? When we heard it, it sounded far which means that something bad was very close to us! Suddenly at the same time, Liza who was driving next to me goes,

"Oh my God! Oh my God!"

"What's wrong with you?!" i panicked.

"Nothing wrong..its nothing.."  she was lying to me.

But thank God nothing else happened to us until we reached her grandmother's place safely. That was my story but really that road is super scary. Be careful guys!

Thank you.